Terrence Williams- SG West Meck 2011 - signed LOI to Charlotte

[quote=“CharlotteSAA2013, post:65, topic:22136”]Per xman8balla on Twitter "westmeck senior terrance williams went on a visit to ecu today an was very impressed but its a close race with unc charlotte"
I’m on my iPod so forgive me for improper links and quotes[/quote]

gut feeling…terrence will be a niner. this kid’s head is screwed on straight, and family is important. his own and the ‘new’ charlotte 49er family. we’ll see.

[quote=“earlyniner, post:66, topic:22136”][quote=“CharlotteSAA2013, post:65, topic:22136”]Per xman8balla on Twitter "westmeck senior terrance williams went on a visit to ecu today an was very impressed but its a close race with unc charlotte"
I’m on my iPod so forgive me for improper links and quotes[/quote]

gut feeling…terrence will be a niner. this kid’s head is screwed on straight, and family is important. his own and the ‘new’ charlotte 49er family. we’ll see.[/quote]
Hope you are right Early. He would be a solid get for us at the 2G.

Very impressed? They must not have shown him their historical win-loss percentage.

Or their arena. Or their practice facility.

I have a feeling they just took him to the beach.

I’m sure they took him to buffalo wild wings and wal-mart, yall play nice ya here!

Verbals to ECU, per twitter report.

Ugh, that hurts. Did he even make a visit here?

I know he was at our “select” camp recently, but did not participate in the drills.

Maybe this means we land Jabril Trawick :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s tough hearing we lost one of our top targets to ECU.

We’ll see if it holds, the guy on twitter seems to think it will, but he’s not a scouting guru. You can see his twitter page at http://www.twitter.com/Xman8balla

That stings.

Maybe they took money out of their football budget. We don’t have that option, yet…

NinerReport reporting that he has not verballed, per his HS coach.

more tweets from Xman8balla:

He has made a choice he an his mother just are not telling any one yet trust me I have a inside source but can’t give him away@rossmith

I know somebody close to the family an I mean close I was told not to say it yet but hey somebody else would have @rossmith

[quote=“moss2k, post:81, topic:22136”]more tweets from Xman8balla:

He has made a choice he an his mother just are not telling any one yet trust me I have a inside source but can’t give him away@rossmith

I know somebody close to the family an I mean close I was told not to say it yet but hey somebody else would have @rossmith
[/quote]

If this guy betrayed the trust of TW’s family and or his source I am surely hesitant to trust what he tweets is true. ::slight_smile:

moss I subscribe to ninerreport where does it state this update on Terrence Williams

moss I subscribe to ninerreport where does it state this update on Terrence Williams[/quote]NinerReport tweeted this.

http://twitter.com/Niner_Report/status/21023105804

Some girl named jasmine_h0pe just tweeted “My cousin got a full ride to ball at UNCC next year… #Everything
”. Not sure if it’s Terrance or not. Anybody want to ask her? Lol