Thanks Leemire

We take an 11 point lead working the ball around and sharing the points. But no Leemire needs to keep jacking **** up 2-15, u are the sole reason we lost this game, congratulations Leemire. Pathetic!!!

coaches fault for leaving him in the game and allowing him to jack up 3’s like that.

Yes and no. Still doesnt mean he can shoot wotever he wants. There are 4 more other players on the court. When does Leemire say ok im not shooting it good tonight stop shooting? He doesnt he just keeps on jacking **** up and he cost us the game, period. Fuk this

Same old stuff year after year after year…

We give somone the green light to jack up threes no matter what, coach leaves him in there, and look what we get?

Every lutz teams plays tight down the stretch as well, and we blow lead after lead.

Just tired of it please make a change in another direction.

I’m a big Lee fan and supporter… but this game we lost 80% because of him. He has been cold for the last 2 games and he jacks up 3 (?) in the final 3 minutes. WHY???

Everyone had a good game except him. Mack should of had the last shot.

What happened to everyone being ready to sign Lutz to another 3-4 year extension?

Oh how the boat sways…

I was never in favor of signing him…

Do you not expect more?

count me as someone who never wanted a lutz extension. His time has come and gone. time for a change. lots of good coaches out there. good coaches don’t allow players to shoot you out of a game. off balance 25 foot 3’s isn’t good coaching.

[QUOTE=tm49er;292265]coaches fault for leaving him in the game and allowing him to jack up 3’s like that.[/QUOTE]

We need him to be on the court to spread the defense, but that doesn’t mean he can fking jack up 3s.

Lutz has no choice but put him in there, Ian is too 1 dimensional to keep the defense honest. I blame this one and last one on Lee not Lutz

Lee was missing and not stopping… and those COSTLY turnovers!!!

We played a great 35 minutes… because we were driving. This is the first game where I think No THREES = WIN

We did not need 3s

coaches fault for leaving him in the game and allowing him to jack up 3's like that.

[SIZE=2]This is IDIOTIC.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]DO NOT BLAME BOBBY FOR THIS LOSS. THE SLIMY FIRE-LUTZ CROWD NEEDS TO SHUT UP AND GET BACK UNDER THEIR ROCK.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]We have had a GREAT season. In the last several weeks, Lee was averaging 20+ points, and we were winning. During the last two games, he decided not to show up. And guess what? We lost those two games.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Blaming Bobby today is like blaming United Airlines for 9/11. What a bunch of ****ing idiots some of you are.[/SIZE]

We need him to be on the court to spread the defense, but that doesn't mean he can fking jack up 3s.

Lutz has no choice but put him in there, Ian is too 1 dimensional to keep the defense honest. I blame this one and last one on Lee not Lutz

This game on Lee but last game on TEAM and COACHES. But everything else I agree with.

[QUOTE=gotLutz;292287][SIZE=2]This is IDIOTIC.[/SIZE]

[B][SIZE=2]DO [U]NOT[/U] BLAME BOBBY FOR THIS LOSS. THE SLIMY FIRE-LUTZ CROWD NEEDS TO SHUT UP AND GET BACK UNDER THEIR ROCK.[/SIZE][/B]

[SIZE=2]We have had a GREAT season. In the last several weeks, Lee was averaging 20+ points, and we were winning. During the last two games, he decided not to show up. And guess what? We lost those two games.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Blaming Bobby today is like blaming United Airlines for 9/11. What a bunch of ****ing idiots some of you are.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I think this post is idiotic to think we have had a “great season”. Average to say the least.

[B][SIZE=2]DO [U]NOT[/U] BLAME BOBBY FOR THIS LOSS. THE SLIMY FIRE-LUTZ CROWD NEEDS TO SHUT UP AND GET BACK UNDER THEIR ROCK.[/SIZE][/B]

:clap:

What happened to everyone being ready to sign Lutz to another 3-4 year extension?

Oh how the boat sways…

Compare the last two games with the rest of the season. Lutz has reverted back to poor coaching and relying on the three.

Every big game we won this year, it was not by the three.

It’s like Bobby has a split personality.

If any single one of you is a coach, and you have a player that IGNORES you, you wouldn’t bench him? Most of you are saying that it isn’t Bobby’s fault, but the only way it couldn’t be is if Leemire is ignoring Bobby when he demands him to stop jacking threes.

Edit: This isn’t a fire Lutz post, but it most certainly IS his fault for allowing Leemire to continue shooting like this two games in a row.

Some guys will always love Lutz some will not, but callilng folks names does not help.

I know TM and he has been a fan for almost 30 years. bandwagon? Please!

I believe what some folks are saying is when you leave someone out there who is shooting off balance threes, and not hitting them time after time, it is time for the COACH to yank him…It is the coaches obligation, if not why have a coach?

We were able to drive down low all night I watched the game did you?

Why blame Bobby for Leemire shooting stupid shots and being a ball hog? Thats just plain ignorant.

Why blame Bobby for Leemire shooting stupid shots and being a ball hog? Thats just plain ignorant.
The coach decides who plays. [U][B]BENCH HIM.[/B][/U] What exactly do you think the coach does?

You do NOT let players play if they are ignoring you, and if that WASN’T the case, then Bobby WANTED him to shoot those, which is even worse.

Are you serious? There is ZERO control of this team, thats bobby's fault. it is hard for me to see a team that was up 11 late in the game, and shot 40% LOST! I remember Coach K once said [U]the first 35 min is on my team, the last 5 min is on the coach[/U], look what happened tonight.

Honestly, has lutz been responsible for a loss in your mind this year?

[SIZE=2]We have had a GREAT season. [/SIZE]
great?

Everyone who has posted negative on the thread is people that I haven’t heard much of. Lee is a senior and captain and everyone on the team expects him to take that shot. Besides if he would of hit it and we won then we would be praising him. We are having a great season and Lee is All Conference and if Bobby leaves I feel this program would just go down.