The Braves Are Not Going to the Playoffs

As a Braves fan my only hope is that they have been playing dead as of late and will get hot very soon and carry some momentum into the postseason (if they even make it).

Based on past experience I don’t think this will happen, they are renowned choke artists. The bad news is that every game from here on out is against a NL East opponent. They typically suck playing against teams in their division which is a shame when you consider how bad 3-5 of them actually are this year.

I would hate to see Bobby Cox go out without a post-season appearance but oh well. They still have 6 games left with the Phillies; I think it will come down to the last series against the Phillies which is played in Atlanta. Here’s hoping for a WILD CARD if nothing else.

Lost another one today to the Nats 4-2

“NO! You rotten bums! You overpaid weenies! I detest you! You’re all garbage! All of ya! Back up the truck! Back it up!”

[quote=“49bottlesOFbeer, post:23, topic:23911”]

“NO! You rotten bums! You overpaid weenies! I detest you! You’re all garbage! All of ya! Back up the truck! Back it up!”[/quote]

You movie freak! lol

Funny reference though lol

Oh wow, I’m going to in attendance when Halliday is attempting to pick up his 20th win.

smile emoticon

[font=verdana][size=13px]The Braves Are Not Going to the Playoffs[/size][/font]
[font=verdana][size=13px] [img]http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq109/Obitheincredible/Funny/ThreadFailure.png[/img][/size][/font]

We’re waiting.

I logged on just for this thread. GO BRAVES! What a stupid thread this was.

They almost blew it too.

Almost.

The Braves are not going to the NLCS.

Aren’t Braves fans the baseball equivalent of walmart tarhole fans?

I would say Yankees and Red Sox fans fit that bill.

That’s hardly fair. I became a Braves fan when they were the worst team in baseball.

That’s hardly fair. I became a Braves fan when they were the worst team in baseball.[/quote]

THIS. Me too. GO BRAVES!!!

That’s hardly fair. I became a Braves fan when they were the worst team in baseball.[/quote] When you were like 2 years old?

Which MLB team do you think we should be fans of?

Told you so.

That’s hardly fair. I became a Braves fan when they were the worst team in baseball.[/quote] When you were like 2 years old?[/quote]
7. They were on TBS every night and I liked David Justice. Are you finished?

Who is going to beat the Phillies? Good luck against the Giants though. I’d prefer to play the Braves in the NLCS, so the west coast scheduling doesn’t f shit up.