The Coolest Bunch of Guys!

Greeting the team was great tonight. Bobby came out and shook everybody’s hands and said thanks. The guys shook hands, Leemire hugged everybody,they stayed and talked for a while, and Gerrity ran off to have a threesome with a couple of girls. They took pictures with everyone and even signed my buddy’s and my basketball. All I can say is that after having waited in an airport for several hours and still doing all that, is we have a really classy bunch of guys on the team.

(The pics are from my phone so quality isn’t great)

Oh please Gerrity stayed for quite a while and talked with us. But we seriously do have some of the classiest athletes I’ve ever met. It’s awesome.

I was just joking, meant no offense to Gerrity.

I was just joking, meant no offense to Gerrity.

I seriously doubt that he would have been offended by that. Haha.

I seriously doubt he [B]reads[/B] this either way.

[QUOTE=Cooch;305770]and Gerrity ran off to have a threesome with a couple of girls.[/QUOTE]

Well, he does look the part…

Ian stayed until 2 in the morning talking to us. Will Tate can confirm that he would have stayed until 4 if we’d let him. He had no intention of leaving if there were Niner fans there.

Wish like hell I could have been there. Out of town for the dad’s bday. :frowning:

Haha… We took Gerrity away, and there was no threesome involved! :49ers:

how many fans were there?

Haha... We took Gerrity away, and there was no threesome involved! :49ers:

Oh jeezuz Fez… you’re on here too now?

Ladies and gentlemen, there goes the neighborhood…

Oh jeezuz Fez... you're on here too now?

Ladies and gentlemen, there goes the neighborhood…

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can already see the 100 “Gerrity is hot” topics coming.

[QUOTE=ninerball49;305819]Wish like hell I could have been there. Out of town for the dad’s bday. :([/QUOTE]

yeah me too…just got back from Atlantic City…

I hate I missed it. Nothing like rolling out the red carpet when you make it to the semis of your conference tourney.

I hate I missed it. Nothing like rolling out the red carpet when you make it to the semis of your conference tourney.

…douchebag

I know it sounds crazy, but some people still support the team when they don’t win.

I think I only know one fanatic like this…

How does it not surprise me that you kidnapped Mike G?
We have a lot of [URL=http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jock+sniffer][U]these.[/U][/URL]

[QUOTE=joew;305913]We have a lot of [URL=http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jock+sniffer][U]these.[/U][/URL][/QUOTE]

Nice first post… :hammer: