The Coolest Bunch of Guys!

I'm amazed you'd come down off your mountain long enough to grace us with such wisdom.

I don’t understand it either. These guys played their asses off, and have energized the fan base and made it fun again. They’re also really approachable and good guys.

That post-Clemson game video is absolutely fantastic. That’s how it is supposed to be. But there will always be a contingent of jerks who get off on being “above it all”, sneering at all of us “jock sniffers”.

Neither extreme (optimism/pessimism) is healthy, but bashing on a buncha college kids for being part of the :gasp: real college experience is ridiculous. What kind of jackass does that? Every memory I have from that time - beating Louisville, winning the metro tournament, playing Duke, etc are ones that still stick with me. That’s supposedly what we’re after with football.

I guess these same assholes will have a field day with our football team the first few years as they are getting their butts handed to them on a weekly basis. If you try to be part of that new tradition, you’re a loser.

good post

I'm amazed you'd come down off your mountain long enough to grace us with such wisdom.

I don’t understand it either. These guys played their asses off, and have energized the fan base and made it fun again. They’re also really approachable and good guys.

That post-Clemson game video is absolutely fantastic. That’s how it is supposed to be. But there will always be a contingent of jerks who get off on being “above it all”, sneering at all of us “jock sniffers”.

Neither extreme (optimism/pessimism) is healthy, but bashing on a buncha college kids for being part of the :gasp: real college experience is ridiculous. What kind of jackass does that? Every memory I have from that time - beating Louisville, winning the metro tournament, playing Duke, etc are ones that still stick with me. That’s supposedly what we’re after with football.

I guess these same assholes will have a field day with our football team the first few years as they are getting their butts handed to them on a weekly basis. If you try to be part of that new tradition, you’re a loser.

I love this video. Must spread the love. Here it is for anyone who lives under a rock.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29Vw6W14LjA

we give our guys a pat on the back for making it to the semifinals because they are our future. the more they love it here, the harder they will fight.

[QUOTE=Gill2003;306186]I love this video. Must spread the love. Here it is for anyone who lives under a rock.

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29Vw6W14LjA[/URL][/QUOTE]

I’d never seen that before. very interesting.

I guess I’ll now return to my rock.