The Dallas Cowboys

You knew this was coming. What do you think about the Cowboys this year? Do they have a chance to make it to the playoffs? And If they do can they make a run in the playoffs?

My personal opinion is YES! Yea I’m a diehard Cowboy fan but I tend to rate them unbiased. Last year I knew that we weren’t going to make the playoffs but we did find a pretty decent RB in Julius Jones.

This year we have Bledsoe (Yea the human pinata) but he can throw it accurate and hes back with Parcells and Glenn (same combo that took New England to the Superbowl for which they actually lost).

Dallas has also improved the defense by moving to the 3-4 and adding rookies Demarcus Ware and Marcus Spears. They also sured up their secondary with Anthony Henry (Min.) and Aaron Glenn (Hou.) along with 3rd year man Terrance Newman.

My opinion is a 10-6 season with a wild card playoff birth. They could possibly win in the first round but don’t look for them to get past the second round.

Cowboy fan here too. Julius Jones is more than decent, SI said he should lead the NFC in rushing. Bledsoe has never had an OL line the cowboys, there Defense is solid with the additions made in the draft. Did they get peerless price?

Yes they did get Peerless Price (Another of Bledsoe’s former teamate). If he can do what he did with Bledsoe in Buffalo then we could be talking about more than just making the playoffs.

Oh btw, don’t believe Julius will lead the NFC in rushing as long as Shaun Alexander plays, but hes easily a top 5 canidate. I have also read that Julius is an injury concern because of his 5’9 figure and he’s been plagued by injuries throughout his college career and his first NFL season. The small figure shouldn’t hurt him since I know another guy who had a small frame and he leads the NFL all-time in rushing.

Go Boys!

As usual, I will hear entirely too much talk about the cowgirls this year. I just hope the Longhorns take the national championship so they are over-shadowed.

Cowboys should be somewhat improved this year. I hope they fall on their faces. :smiley:

My 'skins are going to whip your ass this Monday!

Yeah, they won one game so far. Gonna beat everybody now. Watch out!

cowboy fans remind me of tarheel fans…classless and front runners

If you want classless, then bite me! :smiley:

thats quality stuff… :smiley:

14-13
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :toast: :toast: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :butt: :butt:

Oh wow how are you deadskins going to brag about a 14-13 win. I promise you that the skins will not win over 7 games all season. Maybe not even 5. And they have already won 2. Just say this win was luck because of the penalties the refs kept giving your skins.

The Redskins don’t look good on offense, but a win is a win is a win. They’ve lost too many to Dallas that way in the past and that made this one all that sweeter. The season is now already a success.

Cowboys may make the playoffs, but remember they’re in the NFC. Who cares.
Nice uniforms last night though. I’ll give them that.

Enough about Carolina’s D being hyped. Dallas D- pathetic. Somebody perform the Heimlich on Roy Williams, he is choking.

A person can’t even take a nap w/ a 13-0 lead w/out the dumbies blowing it.

[i]Originally posted by Ninerballin[/i]@Sep 20 2005, 03:10 AM [b]Just say this win was luck because of the penalties the refs kept giving your skins.[/b]
[b]Redskins 12 penalties-80 yards, Cowgirls 7 penalties-60 yards[/b]

Check the facts bitch! The refs gave us nothing! Nothing anyone says can ruin today for me. God it feels good to beat the Cowgirls and makes it even better the way we did it.

It is always a great day when the Cowboys lose!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Congrats to the cowboys on their spectacular win against the mighty 49ers!!!

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!