The Dallas Cowboys

Very funny.

:smiley: Like i said…it don’t get much better than when the cowboys lose!

My 'Boys got a break in the division, when the 'Skins got screwed by the tuck rule in the end zone. The 'Skins lost 21-19 after missing a 2 pointer. If they’d had the safety, it would have already been 21-21, & they could have went for 1 to win 22-21.

The 'Boys lead the Nfc East.
NY, Philly, & Wash. are in a 3-way tie for 2nd a 1/2 game back.
Go Big D!

[i]Originally posted by mineshaft[/i]@Sep 20 2005, 01:21 PM [b] Enough about Carolina's D being hyped. Dallas D- pathetic. Somebody perform the Heimlich on Roy Williams, he is choking. [/b]
What about the Top 5 (maybe even #1 now) in defense. Don't give me that crap.

Way to go Drew!!!

:rolleyes:

how’s that Skins Offense looking now…

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!

I have to give it to you… the skins offense is making Brunell to Moss look like Aikman to Irvin or Montana to Rice…lol. They just murdered San Fran… but so did the Arizona Cardinals…so. The same could be sad about Bledsoe to Glenn in the Philly game lol.

Cortez is cut (THANK GOD). Dallas cut Jose Cortez (kicker).

Here’s Story.

Dallas Cowboys cuts kicker.

What made them think if he didn’t work out in San Fran for crying out loud… what makes him going to work out in Big D?

I’m glad the 'Boys cut Cortez. I don’t know why they wan’t him.
Not only did he suck in SF, he also sucked in the XFL (Vince McMahon of wrestling fame’s football league of one year.)
Damn it, Bledsoe. One pass goes from 1st to 4th (1/2 game up to 1/2 game down.) Who is the offensive coach? Why weren’t they running to set up a field goal or do a short pass to an unguarded guy?

HOW BOUT’ EM!!!

HOW BOUT THEM REFS…is more like it

HOW BOUT THEM REFS....is more like it

no no no, his last name is Jones, julius jones not julius refs is the reason they won. 194 yards rushing, oh and dan morgan got hurt, big suprise.

[QUOTE=ninerID;146200]no no no, his last name is Jones, julius jones not julius refs is the reason they won. 194 yards rushing, oh and dan morgan got hurt, big suprise.[/QUOTE]

you must’ve missed the block fg by peppers that overturns the call, game over.

or ejecting smith over something that wasn’t that severe…or the clear late hit by roy williams and no call to name a few…

the Panthers should’ve won easily in spite of JJ running all over place

you must've missed the block fg by peppers that overturns the call, game over.

or ejecting smith over something that wasn’t that severe…or the clear late hit by roy williams and no call to name a few…

the Panthers should’ve won easily in spite of JJ running all over place

I dont think there was enough to overturn it. I think if it were opposite there wasn’t enough to say he didn’t touch it.

You don’t know what steve smith said to the ref so you really have no basis on that. He only had 1 catch before that and Delhomo didnt want to find him, hes a pro bowl quarterback now (My gosh the NFC is down in the QB category this year).

The game is over, sorry the cowboys ruined the panthers “superbowl” I have had to hear about this game all year. And can we please now stop the “Deshaun Foster is going to be the man next year” talk. Horrible.

Merry Christmas. Hopfully you can bring your refs with you to the playoffs.

I think your bias in saying it wasn’t clear, even Jimmy Johnson and howie said it was blocked in post-game.

[QUOTE=JaMiNNiNeR;146204]Merry Christmas. Hopfully you can bring your refs with you to the playoffs.[/QUOTE]

wash still has to lose next week I think for cowboys to have a chance at playoffs

I never said it wasnt blocked. :slight_smile: I just said there wasn’t enough to overturn it. The angle the refs had sucked. Oh well.

The refs were absolutely, positively horrible. But, let’s think about some things:

1. the first posession. First and 10 on the 11 and we can’t punch it in, and we have to settle for a FG. We score a TD there, that TD at the end merely ties the game.
  2. we let Julius F—ing Jones run all over us, when he’s been a high school-caliber running back all season.
  3. Keyshawn is terrible, and we let him catch the ball underneath the whole damn game.

I hate the Cowboys with a passion, and I’m pissed at the refs, but if we take care of the three things listed above, the refs don’t matter.