The Dewhurst block

Footage anybody? Youtube?

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;285262]Footage anybody? Youtube?[/QUOTE]

I watched every local news cast last night and I believe it was channel 9 had it in their footage. It was sweet. They even showed Lutz’ reaction. He was clapping and chuckling.

If you have Yahoo subscription you can just watch the game. I was looking for it but can’t remember when it actually was

I missed it because I had class the first half. I only got to see the last 16 minutes.

[QUOTE=ChevEE;285264]I watched every local news cast last night and I believe it was channel 9 had it in their footage. It was sweet. They even showed Lutz’ reaction. He was clapping and chuckling.[/QUOTE]

I saw it on Ch. 3 news last night. That was nice.

Maybe someone with a yahoo subscription would be nice enough to record the game with a program like streambox vcr and upload it for the rest of us?

That was the sickest block.

Maybe someone with a yahoo subscription would be nice enough to record the game with a program like streambox vcr and upload it for the rest of us?

That would be cool…

First of all, call him by his proper name. It’s DEWBERRY, and don’t freakin’ forget it.

Secondly, yes, that block was sick-nasty. It happened at the basket I sit behind, and he came out of NOWHERE.

yeah TF… i saw you after that block… that face was priceless.

Haha

Watching it from up top, you could see the play developing. Once the St. Joe’s player got as far as the 3-pt line, Dewey was stalking him like a cat; I flashed back to the Clemson block. I’ll say it again-- one of those blocks should end up in the ‘Right here, right now’ vid.

Last night’s game was the first of the season for St. Joe’s DJ Rivera. Quite a “welcome” he got from Dewberry! :tongue:

[QUOTE=Banks;285470]Watching it from up top, you could see the play developing. Once the St. Joe’s player got as far as the 3-pt line, Dewey was stalking him like a cat; I flashed back to the Clemson block. I’ll say it again-- one of those blocks should end up in the ‘Right here, right now’ vid.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I saw it coming. It was just a matter of whether he was going to get called for the foul or not. I knew the kid was going to get knocked on his ass.

[QUOTE=thelew1014;285457]yeah TF… i saw you after that block… that face was priceless.

Haha[/QUOTE]
Stalker. :tongue:

Charles was the guest player on LL. Matt asked him what he thought about the Chuck Dewberry nickname. He said it was cool, was glad everyone was having fun with it. Said his Uncle called him after the CLemson game and told him about it. Now he’s hearing it from the students.

He said he hoped the local players would see they can beat ACC teams and stay in Charlotte…when talking about the Clemson win.

If anyone knows how to download the video off of Yahoo, tell me and I’ll host the video. All the tools I use to download youtube, etc. don’t work for yahoo. They embed it weirdly into the page.

Preferably something that works under OS X. I tried streambox vcr, but couldn’t get it to work, and it’s not available from the author anymore.

Charles was the guest player on LL. Matt asked him what he thought about the Chuck Dewberry nickname. He said it was cool, was glad everyone was having fun with it. Said his Uncle called him after the CLemson game and told him about it. Now he's hearing it from the students.

He said he hoped the local players would see they can beat ACC teams and stay in Charlotte…when talking about the Clemson win.

his uncle is a riot, 70 yrs old and works with my Dad. He is sickly in love with the Niners and the talk of the office. Good people

is he the one that wears a dewhurst jersey and paces around the arena when we are playing like crap? I never see him when we are playing well, but when the shots aren’t falling this guy just walks around.

is he the one that wears a dewhurst jersey and paces around the arena when we are playing like crap? I never see him when we are playing well, but when the shots aren't falling this guy just walks around.
no, thats his pop

Just watched it again like 5 times on Yahoo, and just wow. Matt got amped on the radio too! It’s at about the 1 hour 14 minute and 30 second mark on the Yahoo feed if you get it. It was great seeing it from a different angle (I was sitting opposite the Yahoo camera).