The Hawk Diva

Pretty sure you saw her from 226.... And no. I told you my phone was broke, well, that's why.
'216' was a typo, I'm gonna go fix that right now. I quoted HP, not you, so my comment was directed at him, not you. So in the phrase "thought for sure you were" you is refering to HP, the one and only.

[QUOTE=ChevEE;285326]Yes she did. She was in a white shirt right behind the bench. First row.[/QUOTE]
The woman/beast in the white shirt on the front row was an older woman, not the Hawk Diva. She was involved during the game though.

How could the Hawk flap his wing through both halves + halftime w/out stopping? That must have been 2-2.5 hours.
That is incredible endurance & arm strength!

[QUOTE=SilvioDante;209534]“Damn, this school has one butt ugly main entrance sign to their campus” and “this place isn’t even half as loud as the Cintas Center or the Dayton Arena”.[/QUOTE]

I was at UD Arena for the Pitt game last month. They were saying it was the loudest it had been there in 25 years. It was loud, but it couldn’t hold a candle to a Charlotte - Cincy game during the CUSA days. Not even close.

[QUOTE=HP49er;285345]Don’t know how I missed her then. Maybe it was the shine coming off Martelli’s dome blinding me.[/QUOTE]

She had the farthest seat to the right, front row (if you’re facing the court). You might not have been able to see her from your seats. She wasn’t as “active” this year.