The Mike Beasley to Charlotte website

I think if we created a website devoted to Mike Bealsey and everyone on here contributed then it would show Mike how much we want him here.

Im sure he know’s about ninernation.net and people talking about him but for someone to make a website devoted to him coming to Charlotte is something else.

We could all post on there and have a counter of how many people of been on there.

Would there be someone out there willing to make this webpage?

If you have anymore ideas then please post them. And what do you all think?

GREAT IDEA basden…I’m sure people would be willing to contribute to anyone who would be willing to do it. I have no idea where to start.

Get 'er done!

TMB (the real thing) graced our board over the weekend. He said HE HAS NOT DECOMMITTED!!!.

Also, he gave his current height, weight, vertical at:

6’10", 235, 43 inch vert.

And people wonder why we’re going apeshit over this guy? He is definitely the real deal.

GREAT idea. ill contribute to it

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;166261]TMB (the real thing) graced our board over the weekend. He said HE HAS NOT DECOMMITTED!!!. [/QUOTE]

When/where did he post?

Shoutbox using his mom’s screen name. Both were on. And for those who may have missed it, Jason Jordan at NinerReport.com has been talking with Beasley’s mom. This is legit folks.

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;166261]TMB (the real thing) graced our board over the weekend. He said HE HAS NOT DECOMMITTED!!!.

And people wonder why we’re going apeshit over this guy? He is definitely the real deal.[/QUOTE]
wowww, 43 inch vert is absolutely ridiculous. Especially for someone that is already 6’10 and 235. Steve Smith for the Panthers has a 40 inch vertical and people always made a huge deal out of that.

Anybody that has seen him play knows he is legit. This includes me. His only weaknesses might be dribbling in traffic and getting bored cause he is so much better than his competition (especially in HS).

[QUOTE=LeftyNiner;166261]TMB (the real thing) graced our board over the weekend. He said HE HAS NOT DECOMMITTED!!!.

And people wonder why we’re going apeshit over this guy? He is definitely the real deal.[/QUOTE]

He may not have decommitted, but he said that KSU is his first choice now. So, we’ve gone from having a very solid verbal to simply being in the running. And we all know that when we’re in the running, they go someplace else. :unhappy: I hope I’m wrong. This kid seems to be the real deal, and if we only have him for one season it would be worth it.

I do web design. More than willing to design the website. All we need is money (probably <$5 a month) to host it.

Waste of money and time if you ask me, he is not coming here guys.

Waste of money and time if you ask me, he is not coming here guys.
We're still on his list. Just because we are no longer on the very top of that list, doesn't mean its all over. There's still hope, and we're praying.

He has a year and a half old thread here with over 175 replies and 10,000 views. As well as countless “We love you!” posts. He gets the point.

Good alternative: collect some money and donate it to ninermac to help him out with the costs of this site.

Good point CMack. I just made a contribution to NNN last week. Just bump one of the hundreds of Beasley threads with something insightful.

He has a year and a half old thread here with over 175 replies and 10,000 views. As well as countless "We love you!" posts. He gets the point.

Good alternative: collect some money and donate it to ninermac to help him out with the costs of this site.

Point taken, but I’m from the perspective that we should do everything we can to get TMB here. Period.

I’ll waste my money on the idea.

Lefty,

For those of us that missed us, what all did they say?

[QUOTE=forDniner;166348]Lefty,

For those of us that missed us, what all did they say?[/QUOTE]

We have www.charlottefortyniners.com that we never did anything to - we could change that site to be dedicated to TMB, but it wouldn’t have his name in the address…

ForD…Not much from Mike. A little more from Mom. It was between 3 and 4 on Saturday. Not sure how easy it would be to find.