The Mike Beasley to Charlotte website

the new face of charlotte basketball. ever want to be GOD mike? you are going to be the reason everyone at charlotte wants to be like mike. You’re going to make them ask who the hell is jordan.

The site is now officially in the works, thanks to [COLOR=DarkGreen][B]gotLutz[/B][/COLOR]. From here on out, how about using this thread strictly for submitting ideas and images, and commenting on the eventual site design (we’re keeping things under wraps for now). . .

An idea I had was to for all reruits to do a few pics of them in niner gear and then a write-up of their first year as a Niner, giving fake stats and accomplishments of the team, etc…

hahahahahahahahahah thats great mac. we should super impose their head on to our other players bodies from like actual games

haha I can see it now…

“So-and-so had 63 pts, 21 rebounds, 10 assists, and 11 steals in his breakout game against UNC-Asheville.”

TMB (the real thing) graced our board over the weekend. He said HE HAS NOT DECOMMITTED!!!.

Also, he gave his current height, weight, vertical at:

6’10", 235, 43 inch vert.

And people wonder why we’re going apeshit over this guy? He is definitely the real deal.

Man this kid just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I saw something recently that said he was 6’8 and then later that he was 6’9. Now 6’10!! Geeze. Next thing you know, Guiness may be talking to him about being in their little book.

PLEASE COME TO CHARLOTTE MIKE!

There was a story in the Washington Post (not 100% that was the source) saying his physician felt he’d grow three more inches. They reported him at 6’9" when the story was written.

TMB (the real thing) graced our board over the weekend. He said HE HAS NOT DECOMMITTED!!!.

Also, he gave his current height, weight, vertical at:

6’10", 235, 43 inch vert.

And people wonder why we’re going apeshit over this guy? He is definitely the real deal.

Is that the same thing as saying you’re still commited?

[QUOTE=NinerLoudNProud;167271]There was a story in the Washington Post (not 100% that was the source) saying his physician felt he’d grow three more inches. They reported him at 6’9" when the story was written.[/QUOTE]
My physician also said I’d be 6’1 and here I am at 5’7.