The official movies I did not see in a theater thread

Did you read the comics?

Did you read the comics?[/quote]

I did to a degree. And I knew that there was a story line about Logans time in Japan but never read it. Is it true to the comic storyline It just seemed like a movie about a lot of characters i had a really hard time caring about.

Did you read the comics?[/quote]

I did to a degree. And I knew that there was a story line about Logans time in Japan but never read it. Is it true to the comic storyline It just seemed like a movie about a lot of characters i had a really hard time caring about.[/quote]

[font=verdana][size=2px]It is interesting because a lot of critics raved about the movie and a lot of people thought the director really revived the franchise. I thought it was decent, but didn’t love it. Honestly I would probably like most any movie but I agree neither have been great.[/size][/font]

12 O’clock Boys. It wasn’t in theaters but an interesting documentary regarding a group of hooligans in Baltimore that ride dirt bikes through the streets causing problems. The documentary revolves around a kid 10-12 who wants to be a part of the group. It provides a good perspective as to why kids who grow up in poverty are unable to break free, especially when they lack positive role models.

Jamon Jamon. - Google it.

Message Board - 2014

Stars an unknown actor named Gymme Haight.
It’s about a knucklehead who doesn’t know how to use his message board’s quote feature and the anti-hilarity that ensues.

[quote=“NLP49, post:26, topic:28564”]Message Board - 2014

It’s about a knucklehead who doesn’t know how to use his message board’s quote feature and the anti-hilarity that ensues.[/quote]Some call it this generation’s Godfather.

In the middle of Django Unchained. So far it’s entertaining. The lynch mob scene where they complained about not being able to see or breath with the hoods on was hilarious.

[quote=“NLP49, post:26, topic:28564”]Message Board - 2014

It’s about a knucklehead who doesn’t know how to use his message board’s quote feature and the anti-hilarity that ensues.[/quote]

F U. Is that the correct usage?

I think thats been my favorite Tarantino movie. A really great flick

I think thats been my favorite Tarantino movie. A really great flick[/quote]

I like how he uses actors that may no longer be at the top of their game. He brought new life into John Travolta and he helps breathe new life into Don Johnson, and even a cameo of Luke Duke himself, Tom Wopat as the marshall!

Just watched the movie Mud. Really impressed with it. Kind of a modern Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn.

Good movie, the two boys were really good. Will be curious to see where there careers take them.

Taken 2. Why was this movie made? Was it to reinforce that Liam Neeson is now a badass? It was a decent action movie but lame plot. If the government was smart they were hire this guy to track down all terrorists since he can essentially find a needle in a haystack.

Note to the director, Maggie Grace does not pass as a 16 year old, and how is it that she twice failed the driver’s test but yet she is out running hitmen and driving a 5 speed!

Just read they are making Taken 3!!! Who else is left to get kidnapped, his mother?

Liam Nelson is getting $20 million, that’s why he’s making Taken 3. However, seems like she gets taken a third time, well, that’s just bad parenting.

Liam Nelson is getting $20 million, that’s why he’s making Taken 3. However, seems like she gets taken a third time, well, that’s just bad parenting.[/quote]

We need a poll. Which is a worse idea, Taken 3 or The Expendables 4? Seriously though, as long as people go to see it they’ll keep making them.

Liam Nelson is getting $20 million, that’s why he’s making Taken 3. However, seems like she gets taken a third time, well, that’s just bad parenting.[/quote]

We need a poll. Which is a worse idea, Taken 3 or The Expendables 4? Seriously though, as long as people go to see it they’ll keep making them.[/quote]

Taken 3 easily. Expendables series is exactly what it should be - a fun trip down memory lane of over the top 80s action.

How many times can the same group of people allow themselves to be “taken”? You think they’d be watching out for this sort of thing. Taken 2 really should’ve been titled Retaken.

At some point, won’t their enemies simply just kill the family outright?

Expendables is just plain fun. Boom boom explosion.

It will be good to see Mel Gibson back on screen. Hopefully it will restart his career. His rants are no worse than Alec Baldwin yet that guy stays employed.

I watched Dredd last week. It’s basically a popcorn blow em up flick and it did a good job of that.