The scales have tipped

Whether or not Lutz is that guy or not... How do you know the next guy to role through will do more to help the program.

You donā€™t, but if you want to move up in this world, you have to take risks? Iā€™m sick of all of the bull**** talk that their is nobody else better. That is the same thinking that made it so we donā€™t have football right now. Donā€™t take any risks, it might move us backwards. No, take risks and watch yourself move forward. Letā€™s not be afraid to venture away from mediocrity.

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;283131]Youā€™ve never used the words probably, but blasting off at the mouth after every loss about being the same old Lutz and if he is he needs to go banter gives off that vibe loud and clear. I seriously donā€™t care if you are for him or not, I know you want whatā€™s best for the program, but to criticize others on here about drinking the green kool-aid and then after one game chugging a big swig yourself is just something I found amusing, so you can calm down and cool it with the name calling. Act like a grown up for once.[/QUOTE]

Could not have said it better myself. I cant believe someone can actually blast a coach for months at a time, then turn around and want a seat on the bandwagon. I say step on his fingers as he trys to climb aboard.

i think it has more to do with the fact that it ended our OOC schedule. We met 9-5, something I have heard metro harp on for weeks.

thank you ID for being one of the few who read before they post

I can find my name pretty high on the 49erpriderewards list, where's yours?

thats right, you donā€™t buy your own tix

i wish i knew where the ā€œZing!ā€ cartoon was

now everyone raise your hand if you've been consistent with your thoughts?

itā€™s amazing what one win can do for bandwagoners.

Join Date: April 12th, 2006. Get back to me in a few years, get back to some others in a few decades.

Doesn't being as consistent as our team count for something?
i laughed out loud at this.
You don't, but if you want to move up in this world, you have to take risks? I'm sick of all of the bull**** talk that their is nobody else better. That is the same thinking that made it so we don't have football right now. Don't take any risks, it might move us backwards. No, take risks and watch yourself move forward. Let's not be afraid to venture away from mediocrity.
I am on the "sign" lutz side of the fence, but this is a lot of truth. This school/athletics program suffers from this attitude on many levels. I think the entrance sign took so long b/c they were scared they would have an uglier one so they just stuck with the one we had.
let's bump some post monmouth post tulsa post hofstra topics... most of us pro lutz were consistent because we knew losses like this were going to happen...everyone knew it was..but you suddenly accept it after a win..not directly after the loss...it's the exact difference between being on the bandwagon or not. consistency. supporting after the loss that you know is coming...not justifying it all after they've finally met your standards.

You know whats sad, some of you would of been pro Lutz if we were 14-16 every year. Thank god 50% of NNN has standards.

you know what a bandwagon is? A bandwagon is when people donā€™t pay attention and then all the sudden jump in. I have always had green blood.

One last point, you can be critical of things you love and not be off a bandwagon.

You have to be critical of things you love, or else you are selling not only what you love, but yourself short.

Could not have said it better myself. I cant believe someone can actually blast a coach for months at a time, then turn around and want a seat on the bandwagon. I say step on his fingers as he trys to climb aboard.
[U][B] Aren't you Rob Moxley's brother?[/B][/U] I am sure he'd be pleased to know that you are telling a season ticket holder and 49er club member that he is not welcome, when he is advocating re-employing your brother when the chancellor has yet to do so (and I've advocated higher salaries for assistants). Like I've said for some time, there is a core of us that have been online for a long time thru thick and thin and care alot. Where'd you go to school?

You are too close to the fire, and canā€™t hold alot of objectivity on the Ninersā€¦sort of like Curtis Nashā€™s mom on the boards years back.

You like any team? Ever been upset when they are not performing? Ever been delighted when they turned it around? Youā€™re pathetic.

As far as a potential coach change, remember ā€œthe little engine that couldā€. lol
Uh oh, I better run, survivor45 might be looking for my ā€œhookā€.

You have to be critical of things you love, or else you are selling not only what you love, but yourself short.

or you could be like the other 70,000 49er alum and stay home on Saturday night and watch ACC games on TV instead of supporting the Niners.

this whole bandwagon thing is beyond laughable.

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&rmm=1&un=m&cl=EN&qq=m4ZeC4eEaUhE%252bIRLsEKubUTEhy%252fp23zWW8%252b1QB2qOWHITothP0R%252f6Unr%252fDQqjW1wfHz8p%252bRnXF7Ha28%252f%252fbMrsd%252bsVZ6tlxHca%252fgW81qudt8wOztQI1p7B%252bPqlPGGRDn%252bVydm6x9h0im5ZbbdL4CHEfJRIpqU9jBpG5D4IBNFJh%252bsk2rI4OiDYw076VTIIMNO&ct=NA&rsres=1&1y=US&1ffi=&1l=%252bZom0UufyzIJkFMIcP6UKQ%253d%253d&1g=YKj9ihfQf3KeELj3vHwm6w%253d%253d&1pl=&1v=CITY&1n=&1pn=&1a=&1c=Fort+Mill&1s=SC&1z=&2y=US&2ffi=&2l=&2g=&2pl=&2v=&2n=&2pn=&2a=9201+University+City+Blvd&2c=Charlotte&2s=NC&2z=28223&panelbtn=2

Join Date: April 12th, 2006. Get back to me in a few years, get back to some others in a few decades.

QFT.

Its hard for anyone like ā€œninerball49ā€ to ever understand what its like to be a caring alum. You go to bbqā€™s, cocktail parties, etc where people look at you funny when you tell them you went to ā€œCharlotte,ā€ or they ask if you went to UNC, ask about Bonnie Coneā€™s son, ask what happened to our decent hoops team, smirk the A10, call you mid major, etc, etc.

i wish i knew where the "Zing!" cartoon was

i laughed out loud at this.

I am on the ā€œsignā€ lutz side of the fence, but this is a lot of truth. This school/athletics program suffers from this attitude on many levels. I think the entrance sign took so long b/c they were scared they would have an uglier one so they just stuck with the one we had.

iā€™m sorry, i had perfect attendance last yearā€¦the year you tried to sell your season tickets, remember? im there waiting outside halton regardless of record, regardless of anything. same for soccer, w basketball, volleyball, and baseball. dont question a studentā€™s fanhood just because iā€™m younger than you.

i'm sorry, i had perfect attendance last year..the year you tried to sell your season tickets, remember? im there waiting outside halton regardless of record, regardless of anything. same for soccer, w basketball, volleyball, and baseball. dont question a student's fanhood just because i'm younger than you.

but who are you to discredit?

[URL=http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&rmm=1&un=m&cl=EN&qq=m4ZeC4eEaUhE%252bIRLsEKubUTEhy%252fp23zWW8%252b1QB2qOWHITothP0R%252f6Unr%252fDQqjW1wfHz8p%252bRnXF7Ha28%252f%252fbMrsd%252bsVZ6tlxHca%252fgW81qudt8wOztQI1p7B%252bPqlPGGRDn%252bVydm6x9h0im5ZbbdL4CHEfJRIpqU9jBpG5D4IBNFJh%252bsk2rI4OiDYw076VTIIMNO&ct=NA&rsres=1&1y=US&1ffi=&1l=%252bZom0UufyzIJkFMIcP6UKQ%253d%253d&1g=YKj9ihfQf3KeELj3vHwm6w%253d%253d&1pl=&1v=CITY&1n=&1pn=&1a=&1c=Fort+Mill&1s=SC&1z=&2y=US&2ffi=&2l=&2g=&2pl=&2v=&2n=&2pn=&2a=9201+University+City+Blvd&2c=Charlotte&2s=NC&2z=28223&panelbtn=2]http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&rmm=1&un=m&cl=EN&qq=m4ZeC4eEaUhE%252bIRLsEKubUTEhy%252fp23zWW8%252b1QB2qOWHITothP0R%252f6Unr%252fDQqjW1wfHz8p%252bRnXF7Ha28%252f%252fbMrsd%252bsVZ6tlxHca%252fgW81qudt8wOztQI1p7B%252bPqlPGGRDn%252bVydm6x9h0im5ZbbdL4CHEfJRIpqU9jBpG5D4IBNFJh%252bsk2rI4OiDYw076VTIIMNO&ct=NA&rsres=1&1y=US&1ffi=&1l=%252bZom0UufyzIJkFMIcP6UKQ%253d%253d&1g=YKj9ihfQf3KeELj3vHwm6w%253d%253d&1pl=&1v=CITY&1n=&1pn=&1a=&1c=Fort+Mill&1s=SC&1z=&2y=US&2ffi=&2l=&2g=&2pl=&2v=&2n=&2pn=&2a=9201+University+City+Blvd&2c=Charlotte&2s=NC&2z=28223&panelbtn=2[/URL]
once again, your posts making no sense, I could drive to campus blindfolded
i'm sorry, i had perfect attendance last year..the year you tried to sell your season tickets, remember? im there waiting outside halton regardless of record, regardless of anything. same for soccer, w basketball, volleyball, and baseball. dont question a student's fanhood just because i'm younger than you.

woopdy-damndoo.
You should make everygame! I applaud that. I didnā€™t miss any either at 20.

NinerID has a kid and a life, you canā€™t go to every game when you become a working adult. Guess what your only vote is when you get older? Your checkbook. Ask Jerry Richardson or Dubois if thats how it works. If you are tired of something you stop buying it until the ship is righted. Its how college and pro sports work.

once again, your posts making no sense, I could drive to campus blindfolded

I was really scratching my head after that oneā€¦ Think Iā€™ll have another beer.

pefect attendance for one whole season!!!! waiting outside of halton! WOW!!! for multiple sports tooo!!!!!! clap . . . . .. . . .. . . .. . clap . . . .. . . .. .. .. .. clap . . . . . . .. . . . . . .. clap . . . . . . . . . . . clap . . . . . . . . . . . . . clap

graduate, get a job, get in the real world. Just like metro is saying, take the abuse of learning that UNC Charlotte is virtually a nobody in the sports world, just as you didnā€™t know them until you got here. Go through multiple seasons of high expectations only to lay eggs.

i swear if we put up 20 points at GW last night youā€™d still be on here trumpeting how you were the only fan on here. complaining doesnā€™t make you a bad fan. You honestly think there werenā€™t multiple complaints about the points metro made in Post #1, and that, that didnā€™t have some effect on what Dubois set as a standard?

Iā€™m not just a fan, I am a shareholder in this. Get back to me when you understand that.

i swear if we put up 20 points at GW last night you'd still be on here trumpeting how you were the only fan on here. complaining doesn't make you a bad fan. You honestly think there weren't multiple complaints about the points metro made in Post #1, and that, that didn't have some effect on what Dubois set as a standard?

Iā€™m not just a fan, I am a shareholder in this. Get back to me when you understand that.

I agree with NinerIDā€™s outlook. Iā€™m a fan of the university, my heart is with Charlotteā€¦ not with any particular coach, although I do think Lutz is an awesome guy and a great alum himselfā€¦ but you have to want the best for the school.

You honestly think there weren't multiple complaints about the points metro made in Post #1, and that, that didn't have some effect on what Dubois set as a standard?

is that what you call pwned? :toast:

is that what you call pwned? :toast:

you forgot the n00b part