The Success of the White-Out

Well, they had to get out of Winnipeg, but Phoenix probably wasn't the place to go. Charlotte Hornets to New Orleans is probably the worst relocation ever. Take a team that led the NBA in attendance 6 or 7 seasons and send them to a place that had already proved it couldn't support an NBA team. They are already trying to find a new place to move again.

I just donā€™t like seeing the Canadian teams leave, especially to go to a place like Phoenix.

I say you should EMAIL this thread to the marketing deptā€¦

I say you should EMAIL this thread to the marketing dept...

OMG WEā€™RE NOT MOVING TO PHOENIX ARE WE?

NOOOO!

This is a sad day for Niner Nationā€¦

ā€¦ohhh, you mean the whole ā€œsea of whiteā€ thing.

Sounds like a good idea.

I still think we should for SURE KEEP THE WHITE OUT!!! but only for big games and important games!! we dont need to
over use itā€¦and we need EVERYONE to show up with pride wearing the GREEN!!! all the other gamesā€¦it takes somethin
away from the ā€œwhite outā€ if we would do it every single gameā€¦just a thought!

While weā€™re going through the list of school colors/accent colors, im just gonna throw this out there

black out.

Another thing, ive noticed that teams usually coordinate their uniforms with what the student are doing, i.e. black out= black shirts for students/black uniforms for players
white out=white shirts/white unis

While a black/gold out would be more expensive to do(buying a whole new set of uniforms) it shows unity between the school and the team.

While we're going through the list of school colors/accent colors, im just gonna throw this out there

black out.

Another thing, ive noticed that teams usually coordinate their uniforms with what the student are doing, i.e. black out= black shirts for students/black uniforms for players
white out=white shirts/white unis

While a black/gold out would be more expensive to do(buying a whole new set of uniforms) it shows unity between the school and the team.

the only problem is that the NCAA wonā€™t let us wear black at home. Home team always wears the light colorā€¦ but If we have a gold out Iā€™m a huge fan of bringing back the old throwback gold jerseysā€¦ Maybe have a throwback game and plan it with the other schoolā€¦ That would be sweet.

Well done everyoneā€¦