Thought I'd never return, eh?

First off, gotta give credit where it is due. The home plate umpire. OK, just kidding there folks. Your team brought it and showed that they can play with anyone. I still think the decision to save Bax was the correct call, as it was our offense that let us down. Your ace worked out of jams and kept us off balace. He basically shut down 1-6 in the lineup. Our defense wasn’t spectacular and the unearned run bit us right in the ass. Bottom line, you guys did what you needed to do and got the W. You earned some respect from Hog Nation and this guy.

I hope we get the chance to meet again. I think our staff is deeper than anyone else’s and if our offense can string together some hits we can still win this thing, but it’s not going to be easy at all. I was extremely pissed yesterday and didn’t want to come on here and be a total douche. I’m really not that big on talking smack, just thought I’d have some fun yesterday and I did. I had a feeling that smack talking would bite me in the ass, but so goes baseball. Thanks for allowing me to post on your board and I’ll be checking in throughout this regional.

Go Hogs!

I like the cut of your jib, DVH. Good luck against UNM.

I hope if you ever do come back it is to eat more crow.

I’d expect nothing less from a fan.

Thanks for coming by. I hope you guys make it all the way to Williamsport.

We’d totally dominate, unless Danny Almonte is pitching for someone. He’d shut us down, too.

Nice comeback. funny stuff right there.

Let’s shoot for Omaha and leave Williamsport to the little league fans.

I’m glad someone appreciated that little gem there!

DVH, I bet you do hope you get to play us again. That will mean you have beaten both New Mexico AND Arizona State.

It’s good one showed back up, but where is The Wahls? I wanted to talk about our abstract mascot again lol.

We’d totally dominate, unless Danny Almonte is pitching for someone. He’d shut us down, too.[/quote]

Oh yeah, that’s some funny stuff right there. You wouldn’t be here telling jokes today if your Hogs had won. No sir, your smug SEC a** would be here gloating. So just keep the reconciliatory “respect” stuff.

We’d totally dominate, unless Danny Almonte is pitching for someone. He’d shut us down, too.[/quote]

Oh yeah, that’s some funny stuff right there. You wouldn’t be here telling jokes today if your Hogs had won. No sir, your smug SEC a** would be here gloating. So just keep the reconciliatory “respect” stuff.[/quote]

My Man!

Oh yeah, that’s some funny stuff right there. You wouldn’t be here telling jokes today if your Hogs had won. No sir, your smug SEC a** would be here gloating. So just keep the reconciliatory “respect” stuff.[/quote]

OK. How about, go phuck yourself you phagget ass b!tch. Better?

OK. How about, go phuck yourself you phagget ass b!tch. Better?[/quote]

That SEC education is paying off!

[quote=“Dave Van Horn, post:1, topic:25456”]First off, gotta give credit where it is due. The home plate umpire. OK, just kidding there folks. Your team brought it and showed that they can play with anyone. I still think the decision to save Bax was the correct call, as it was our offense that let us down. Your ace worked out of jams and kept us off balace. He basically shut down 1-6 in the lineup. Our defense wasn’t spectacular and the unearned run bit us right in the ass. Bottom line, you guys did what you needed to do and got the W. You earned some respect from Hog Nation and this guy.

I hope we get the chance to meet again. I think our staff is deeper than anyone else’s (Really??? Talk is cheap pendejo) and if our offense can string together some hits we can still win this thing (and if your aunt has some cojónes she could be your uncle, too) ;D , but it’s not going to be easy at all. I was extremely pissed yesterday and didn’t want to come on here and be a total douche. I’m really not that big on talking smack (no $h!t??? You could’ve fooled me), just thought I’d have some fun yesterday and I did. I had a feeling that smack talking would bite me in the ass (Well! did it???) ;D , but so goes baseball. Thanks for allowing me to post on your board and I’ll be checking in throughout this regional.

Go Hogs![/quote]

Excuses, excuses blah, blah, blah, Confucius said . . . - He who sits on rice get into sticky situation. How about starting off with a couple of famous lines such as “I smoked pot but I didn’t inhale” or "I did not have sexual relations with that woman. . . ".or . . . may be you should.

It was always good fun when we saw a bunch pigs running our way. What were you guys think us hungry Niners were going to do with a few piggies? That was some "good eatin’ " BBQ pork last nite.

Ya’ll need to go outside of Arkansas a lil’ more often. See if ya’ll want to play us to improve your skill with a series of Home and Home starting next year. For now, you can run along and start your mess all over again with the Lobos to see if your luck changes. Good luck to you piglets 'til you play us again.

As we would say it in North Carolina. . . Ya’ll come back now, ya hear?

Let’s not knock SEC academics. They do have Vanderbilt.

No, try this: enjoy the losers bracket. You underestimated us and we whipped your candy a**. Wear it, piglet.

By the way, tell your buddies over on your board that we are not “out of pitching”.

Yo! Dave “Horned” Van or is it Van “Horned” Dave. . . ;D

My bad, didn’t know giving you guys credit was making excuses. :o

I’ll be back.