Thought I'd never return, eh?

[quote=“Dave Van Horn, post:20, topic:25456”]My bad, didn’t know giving you guys credit was making excuses. :o

I’ll be back.[/quote]

I never realized the fsquid was also an arkansas fan

You guys realize its not a single elimination tournament and if we lose tonight we could easily see them tomorrow. Lets keep our mouths shut till they are done or else were gonna have to eat crow ourselves.

[quote=“Dave Van Horn, post:20, topic:25456”]My bad, didn’t know giving you guys credit was making excuses. :o

I’ll be back.[/quote]

We don’t need you to give us anything. We took it.

Until I had the “joy” of meeting Arkansas fans at the 1994 Final Four in Charlotte, I had always assumed the fans of Kentucky and UNC-chapel hill were the least brightest. What an eye-opening experience that was.

I’ll be back.[/quote]

With what??? How you piglets. . .should’ve, could’ve? Or piglets are better, but were a tad off. . . .blah blah blah . . . .more excuses?? Don’t go and let the Lobos kick the $hit out of you tonight. ;D

Just affording him the same respect he has given our program.

¡Órale! Carnalito. You know that we ain’t skeered of the pigs yesterday nor we will if it happens again, ain’t ya? I don’t think the boys mind having another chance for pig pickin’ this week-end. Bring 'em on. I even start the fire and bring along some cervezas to help wash the pigs down, too.

'til then, let’s do something bad to the Sun Devils.

Go Niners ! ! ! !

The fact of the matter is that the AK didn’t run out their #1 and it bit them in the hock.
This to me is scoreboard infinity.

AK learned a lesson that all the “big” conferences teams learn: You cannot hide behind your conference on the field. You might win or lose, but nobody gives a crap that you play in a good baseball conference during the game.

[size=3]I’ll be back[/size].[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote=“Tintin, post:28, topic:25456”]The fact of the matter is that the AK didn’t run out their #1 and it bit them in the hock.

AK learned a lesson that all the “big” conferences teams learn: You cannot hide behind your conference on the field. You might win or lose, but nobody gives a crap that you play in a good baseball conference during the game.[/quote]

D.O.B.A., as was 49erAlumnus’ earlier post.

To ol’ Dave: I seriously doubt that you would have been quite has sportsmanlike had you team found themselves in the “W” column. Take your backhanded compliments and “cleverly” masked excuses elsewhere. You got beat. Now you have to eat crow. Own it, man.

HEY! I resent that!

[quote=“Tintin, post:28, topic:25456”]The fact of the matter is that the AK didn’t run out their #1 and it bit them in the hock.

AK learned a lesson that all the “big” conferences teams learn: You cannot hide behind your conference on the field. You might win or lose, but nobody gives a crap that you play in a good baseball conference during the game.[/quote]

You played alaska? lol actually its funny…people always confuse our abbreviation with arizona…we are AR. ESPN even says AK sometimes :))

Irony :stuck_out_tongue:

One win in an elimination game and they’re back to feeling like their old selves.

Well, looks like we get our chance at redemption. Was your team watching the game at Picasso’s with the rest of you last night? Geez…

I used to go out with a girl who graduated from Arkansas. She was from Westchester County, NY, I asked her why she chose to go to school in a place like Arkansas and she told me the other 4 schools turned her down.

Things didn’t go very well last night to say the least. Oh well, new day. It’s nice to have a chance to get another win against the $EC even if they are from the weak half of the league.

:stuck_out_tongue: :))

Hope your boys have a safe flight back. Hope you enjoyed your time at Picasso’s. Good luck joining a real conference.

Can’t wait to hear what you have to say now. I warned the rest of Niner Nation. I am about to get on my soap box for a minute.

We will not win a regional until we stop playing schools like Coppin State, NC Central, USC Upstate, UNC Asheville, Tennessee Tech, Ball State and Harvard. We kid ourselves into thinking we are good and we can hit the ball playing these teams and we are not getting better. Go out and schedule someone like Coastal Carolina, ECU, UNCW, James Madison, NC State, South Carolina, Clemson and Tennessee. Don’t give me this stuff they wont play us. We might have to go on the road and play a few of these schools but we need to make it happen. I am excited next year we play at GT and Missouri and have Dallas Baptist at home, but we need to add a few midweek games of this caliber as well. Make our out of conference SOS in the top 50 in the nation, because our conference SOS in awful every year. They will make our players better, not give them a false sense of hope

Also if you win 40+ games you should be an at large team in the tournament, but not with the schedule we play. So Coach Hibbs and Judy go out and play a schedule that challenges the team to get better, not let them beat up on the school of the blind.

[quote=“Niner9, post:39, topic:25456”]Can’t wait to hear what you have to say now. I warned the rest of Niner Nation. I am about to get on my soap box for a minute.

We will not win a regional until we stop playing schools like Coppin State, NC Central, USC Upstate, UNC Asheville, Tennessee Tech, Ball State and Harvard. We kid ourselves into thinking we are good and we can hit the ball playing these teams and we are not getting better. Go out and schedule someone like Coastal Carolina, ECU, UNCW, James Madison, NC State, South Carolina, Clemson and Tennessee. Don’t give me this stuff they wont play us. We might have to go on the road and play a few of these schools but we need to make it happen. I am excited next year we play at GT and Missouri and have Dallas Baptist at home, but we need to add a few midweek games of this caliber as well. Make our out of conference SOS in the top 50 in the nation, because our conference SOS in awful every year. They will make our players better, not give them a false sense of hope

Also if you win 40+ games you should be an at large team in the tournament, but not with the schedule we play. So Coach Hibbs and Judy go out and play a schedule that challenges the team to get better, not let them beat up on the school of the blind.[/quote]

This guy gets it.