Thought I'd never return, eh?

Really? I guess I forgot. Well rock on man!

So someone from another school comes on here to talk junk, and then thinks we’re a-holes because we talk back. Gee. That’s the first time that has ever happend.

[quote=“Dave Van Horn, post:44, topic:25456”][quote=“Niner89, post:43, topic:25456”][quote=“Dave Van Horn, post:38, topic:25456”]:stuck_out_tongue: :))

Hope your boys have a safe flight back. Hope you enjoyed your time at Picasso’s. Good luck joining a real conference.[/quote]

We beat you once, you beat us once. You wanted a medal I guess? What I really like is you’re learning not to start $hit ‘til you win the series. Your. . . ‘we’re the filthiest pigs’ in the pen attitude is still sh!itty, though (no pun intended). ;D It was fun messin’ with you pigs. You pigs have a safe flight home after tonight, too. ;D[/quote]

No medal needed, thanks. Maybe the biggest problem is that there just isn’t much traffic on this board (to be expected), and the regulars here are less than hospitable. I’d go as far as saying much of your members are dicks. Complex, maybe? I tried good-natured talk, but that quickly went south as you guys didn’t have much to say other than knock our state. I’ve come to expect that from other boards, no shocker there. And I really shouldn’t talk sh!t until after the game. As my buddy told me, I jinxed us. As stated earlier, I’m not usually one to talk smack but I thought I’d give it a try and entertain you folks. Some get it, some take it personally. Not sure why folks get all butt-hurt when someone gives you props?

Good luck to you next season. It was fun. I wouldn’t count us out just yet, we still have some arms left and several players on this year’s squad owe ASU some payback. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a barnyard animal to fornicate with before our game starts. :D[/quote]

Since you’re into crime against nature I thought I share with you something . . .

“A professor at the University of Arkansas was giving a lecture on the super-natural. To get a feel for his audience, he asks:

“How many people here believe in ghosts?”

About 90 students raise their hands. "Well, that’s a good start.

Out of those of you who believe in ghosts, do any of you think you have seen a ghost?"
About 40 students raise their hands. "That’s really good. I’m really glad you take this seriously.

Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost?" About 15 students raise their hand.

“Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?”

Three students raise their hands. "That’s fantastic.

Now let me ask you one question further… Have any of you ever made love to a ghost?"

Way in the back, Dave “horned” Van raises his hand.

The professor takes off his glasses, and says, "Son, of all the years I’ve been giving this lecture, no one has ever claimed to have made love to a ghost.

You’ve got to come up here and tell us about your experience."

The razorback student replied with a nod and a grin, and began to make his way up to the podium. When he reached the front of the room, the professor asks, “So, Dave, tell us what it’s like to have sex with a ghost?”

Dave replied, “Sh!!!t! From way back thar I thought you said… Goats” “

LOL 89. I guess that explains what the Arkansas fan meant when he said he was just trying to help that goat get over that fence.

[quote=“Niner89, post:16, topic:25456”][quote=“Dave Van Horn, post:1, topic:25456”]First off, gotta give credit where it is due. The home plate umpire. OK, just kidding there folks. Your team brought it and showed that they can play with anyone. I still think the decision to save Bax was the correct call, as it was our offense that let us down. Your ace worked out of jams and kept us off balace. He basically shut down 1-6 in the lineup. Our defense wasn’t spectacular and the unearned run bit us right in the ass. Bottom line, you guys did what you needed to do and got the W. You earned some respect from Hog Nation and this guy.

I hope we get the chance to meet again. I think our staff is deeper than anyone else’s (Really??? Talk is cheap pendejo) and if our offense can string together some hits we can still win this thing (and if your aunt has some cojónes she could be your uncle, too) ;D , but it’s not going to be easy at all. I was extremely pissed yesterday and didn’t want to come on here and be a total douche. I’m really not that big on talking smack (no $h!t??? You could’ve fooled me), just thought I’d have some fun yesterday and I did. I had a feeling that smack talking would bite me in the ass (Well! did it???) ;D , but so goes baseball. Thanks for allowing me to post on your board and I’ll be checking in throughout this regional.

Go Hogs![/quote]

Excuses, excuses blah, blah, blah, Confucius said . . . - He who sits on rice get into sticky situation. How about starting off with a couple of famous lines such as “I smoked pot but I didn’t inhale” or "I did not have sexual relations with that woman. . . ".or . . . may be you should.

It was always good fun when we saw a bunch pigs running our way. What were you guys think us hungry Niners were going to do with a few piggies? That was some "good eatin’ " BBQ pork last nite.

Ya’ll need to go outside of Arkansas a lil’ more often. See if ya’ll want to play us to improve your skill with a series of Home and Home starting next year. For now, you can run along and start your mess all over again with the Lobos to see if your luck changes. Good luck to you piglets 'til you play us again.

As we would say it in North Carolina. . . Ya’ll come back now, ya hear?[/quote]
nice he is beating our team