Thursday's big day

[QUOTE=JoeSixPack;437265]I thought this thread is about how well the Charlotte Observer makes sure we know what’s going on.[/QUOTE]Speaking of knowing what’s going on, is there or isn’t there a full scrimmage on Saturday? If so, what time? I know we have “fan day”, but what time is the scrimmage?

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;437838]Speaking of knowing what’s going on, is there or isn’t there a full scrimmage on Saturday? If so, what time? I know we have “fan day”, but what time is the scrimmage?[/QUOTE]

I think it starts at 11:00.

[QUOTE=Mr. Bojangles;437840]I think it starts at 11:00.[/QUOTE]Fan Day starts at 11, but my questions are 1. Will we have a regular scrimmage and 2. If so, what time?

The e-mail said “scrimmages”, which tells me the girls team will be scrimmaging too… which means the scrimmage MOST people go for will start even later. Why can’t they just send a schedule?

I believe Bobby said the mens scrimmage will be at noon.

full scrimmage at around noon, 40 minutes with refs and everything is what he told us at niner nation gold party

[QUOTE=lucky57;437848]I believe Bobby said the mens scrimmage will be at noon.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ertel2011;437855]full scrimmage at around noon, 40 minutes with refs and everything is what he told us at niner nation gold party[/QUOTE]
Great News. I’m there.

The schedule says 11, & 4NINERK has lunch at 10. Coincidence?

1 member of the Cheerleading team & 1 member of the hip-hop dance team are over the weight limit. And why was a dude on the hip-hop team?

I hope the B-Ball Teams play B-Ball better than they act.

the uh huh! guy represented

i thought we fixed our sound issues, i couldnt hear phil or hardly anyone else…