Tickets For The Game @Appy

id like to hear more about your experience. more details

I’d just like to leave that encounter in the past.

But…you just brought it up.

So like we thought, they have a few people keeping their own and a lot of people not donating and just showing up a few times a year.

I had an App fan on twitter break it down for me and try to explain that if you go by total dollars given to school (tickets or donated) and then used that divided by number of alums that their giving per alum is equal to ours.

That’s all well and good if you buy that but I didn’t fact check any of his math - but it isn’t close to even if true. Giving money to support what has been multiple losing programs shows a commitment that far exceeds buying football tickets for a winning football team. When one of our programs turns the corner - things should move up both with giving and ticket sales. They On the other hand are already winning in their one sport and the only direction for them is down and if that happens and ticket sales in football drop their budget is going to be in trouble.

NWA are you wearing black and gold? I just ask because of your favorite professional teams

Man I pick a premier league team in the lead and the comments from the peanuts gallery never end.

Oh boy! Well, I think they have already found out that you cannot pay your coaches on a dollars per alum plan–they want real cash money, and more is more. We have more.

1 Like

clt says this is appy, they can not afford ice machines.

Also, are we letting them use any of the novelty cups from last year?

1 Like

Were you the big fat guy in green with the beard located on the home side yelling at AppFans that the the campus police had to come tell to shut up or get arrested?

FTFY

Were you the big fat guy in green with the beard located on the home side yelling at App/Tarheel Fans that the the campus police had to come tell to shut up or get arrested?

Listen my little green goblin… There were no Tar Hole fans in attendance at our home game in your stadium…

via Imgflip Meme Generator

5 Likes

via Imgflip Meme Generator

2 Likes

Is lying a prerequisite to being an App fan. I thought our fans exagerrated sometimes, but this crap about how many fans App had at the game (in Charlotte) last year is so over the top laughable its ridiculous.

1 Like

The app does have to lie to make themselves look better. It’s the only way they get jobs.

I mean it’s Boost Mobile. Do they even screen applicants other than confirming they’re alive on the first day?

1 Like

You guys are hilarious!!! Good smack talk! Never heard any of this before!

Actually, my previous post wasn’t “smack talk” at all. I wish it was.

If there were App football fans in the stadium then there were chapel hill basketball fans. It’s nearly a 1:1 ratio.

2 Likes