Tickets For The Game @Appy

Oh I wasn’t even addressing your idiotic comment.

Sorry that you and your App brethren think it’s ok to continually lie about how many fans you had at our game. Sorry, facts hurt.

1 Like

Truth: unc-tweetsie beat us up last year.
BULLSHIT: They “took over” our stadium. Didn’t happen. Good appy crowd, but this crap about having more fans there than us is moonshine/meth addled brain BULLSHIT.

1 Like

clt says they had at least 40k there. Had to watch from the tailgate

Thank you for echoing my comments.

2 Likes

Charlotte fans left at halftime…we had all your ice to ourselves.

See…Another lie…almost no one left that game at the half. It was still very much in doubt well in to the second half. In fact, it was still a 2-possession game mid-way through the 3rd quarter.

1 Like

https://i2.wp.com/spectacularmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/CC25203B-EE2B-4865-8480-05034D6F3504.jpeg?ssl=1

Good picture of the visitors section, glad y’all were able to sell tickets and give us money for ice.

1 Like

clt counts at least 30k appys in that pic

Thought I had better of the stadium but here’s a couple from that game

I put this picture together for some guys at work that kept ribbing me about App “taking over the stadium”. It was 25% App that night, AT BEST. I sat in the temp seats, which were loud for App, but it wasn’t a takeover even there. I said 60/40 in the pic - and that was me trying to be fair if not generous. There are plenty of hi-res pics out there which confirm it was probably more like 50/50.

App won the game with a lop sided score, so why not just ride that? I hear more about the mythical takeover than the game itself. Insisting you took over the 19k seat stadium of a team coming off a 1 win season, WHEN YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDN’T, screams small-time program. It’s laughably delusional.

5 Likes

Great job. This shows exactly what I have been saying. Thanks.

1 Like

clt says that is a photoshop. The actual crowd was 44,000 of all appys

clt wonders if any appys are aware of in ground pools.

I was sitting in the end zone area you said was more 9er that App. That is wrong. That section was about 70-80% App. and the section you sat in was at least 70% App if not more. Did we take over the stadium? Ok maybe not. I guess it just seemed that way because other than an outstanding kicker you had nothing to cheer about.

And if you fill up the two visitor sections at the game this year it will be the biggest away crowd we’ve seen. Looking forward to seeing that.

I wish we weren’t playing Clemson and App away in the same year. Most folks are picking one game or the other to attend. I am going to make it to both - but that means 5 straight weeks of football - a bt much for most folks. Honestly if I had to choose I would probably pick Clemson.

We have sold out our Reserved Visitors Seats (still selling some on the Hill) so you should see it. App traveled well to our game, and would have had even more fans there if we hadn’t sold out so quickly. You guy do yourself a disservice though making the claims that are easily disproven about crowd percentages.

One good thing about the game this year, it’ll be easy to spot the Niners with the White-Out.

1 Like

I know (from Appys) how difficult it is to travel to Boone for your home games, and how much they appreciate the opportunity to play in Charlotte–whether it is us or ECU. You are welcome. Please continue to come back and enjoy all that a city has to offer.

…like running water and electricity.