Tommaso Ingrosso - 2013 PF offer - Western Texas College verbal (JUCO)

[quote=“Niner National, post:37, topic:27680”]I’m not shocked at him not qualifying. Always a concern with foreign players.

Looks like we’re just going to be really thin in the post next year.[/quote]

Do we know he did not qualify?

[quote=“Honest Niner, post:41, topic:27680”][quote=“Niner National, post:37, topic:27680”]I’m not shocked at him not qualifying. Always a concern with foreign players.

Do we know he did not qualify?[/quote]With the offers and interest he had, you don’t just go to Western Texas College. JUCO is generally for non-qualifiers and those that don’t have offers. He had offers.

[quote=“2k, post:42, topic:27680”][quote=“Honest Niner, post:41, topic:27680”][quote=“Niner National, post:37, topic:27680”]I’m not shocked at him not qualifying. Always a concern with foreign players.

Do we know he did not qualify?[/quote]With the offers and interest he had, you don’t just go to Western Texas College. JUCO is generally for non-qualifiers and those that don’t have offers. He had offers.[/quote]

Missed that he went JUCO. Thanks 2K.

[quote=“Threemire09, post:34, topic:27680”]Seniors : Henry, Williams, Thorne
Juniors : Clayton, Ingram, Sullivan
Sophomores: Lester, Blakely, Ogbueze

That gives us Four Bigs and it’d be nice to add one more. Also need a Wing to replace Nickerson[/quote]

Don’t I wish we had Henry Williams available!

[quote=“DrJ708, post:44, topic:27680”][quote=“Threemire09, post:34, topic:27680”]Seniors : Henry, Williams, Thorne

That gives us Four Bigs and it’d be nice to add one more. Also need a Wing to replace Nickerson[/quote]

Don’t I wish we had Henry Williams available![/quote]

We could redshirt Henry and then have two years of a stacked team. Just a thought.

[quote=“Honest Niner, post:45, topic:27680”][quote=“DrJ708, post:44, topic:27680”][quote=“Threemire09, post:34, topic:27680”]Seniors : Henry, Williams, Thorne

Don’t I wish we had Henry Williams available![/quote]

We could redshirt Henry and then have two years of a stacked team. Just a thought.[/quote] (If you are serious) Too much risk he loses a subsequent year with injury and winds up playing only three. There’s also the strong likelihood Major wouldn’t jerk his players around like that.

[quote=“Niner National, post:10, topic:27680”]No idea what the status of this guy is, but he is playing in summer league games in Italy.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.playbasket.it/friuli/tournament.php%3Fobj%3D379%26eid%3D10&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522tommaso%2Bingrosso%2522%26start%3D10%26sa%3DN%26rlz%3D1C1CHWA_enUS513US513%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D667%26tbs%3Dqdr:m

Grand Final of the XI edition of the International Basketball Summer League which took place between the white Eidomed coached by Stanisak-Votovec-Gnjezda and Eidomed Yellow Mitchell-Longhin-Goi.Balanced until the first quarter, the team has dominated Slavic eventually find that with a 88 to 62 was then awarded the Trophy And 1, leaving second place to Eidomed yellow.

Eidomed also awarded the Green in third place, the black Eidomed the fourth, along with awards offered by the Municipality of Udine and assigned respectively to the leading scorer with 52 points Chada Antony and the best player Thomas Ingrosso, remembering the late Matthew Molent, who won in 2008, with the Memorial dedicated to him.

Holding out hope that we can land this guy.[/quote]

Holding out hope he is the tall guy in the picture.

[quote=“Threemire09, post:34, topic:27680”]Seniors : Henry, Williams, Thorne

Thorne was a redshirt freshman this past year. He’s Clayton and Ingram’s class.

Just an update in case anyone thinks we’ll go back after Ingrosso… He played 1 year in JUCO and didn’t do much, now playing in Serie-B in Italy (14pts/7rebs per game).