The crack is apparently affecting your reading comprehension. I didn’t say the favorite.

BTW, Crawford is going pro, and the muskies are losing their best interior player - Jason Love. Losing Gonzo and Harper is going to cripple the Spiders, and Temple is losing Brooks and Guzman and Allen may go pro.

Even if any of these teams has 11,000 top 150 recruits coming in, it doesnt change the fact that we are going to return the first or second most scoring of any of this year’s contender teams in the conference. The reason I said a favorite is because SLU will return most of their scoring as well.

And while a few people are desperate to call next year a waste, the truth is, it’s an ideal situation for a new coach. This roster is in fantastic shape compared to most programs who fire a coach after a disappointing year (as oppsoed to one that moves on). Most coaches have to have an immediate infusion of talent like Cal had to do by bringing in Cousins and Wall to kentucky. That isnt the case with us. We need another PG, a solid wing and a backup big and we’re set. It’s an ideal situation for a new coach, and that coach may want to talk to Jarvis Davis.[/quote]
Just admit you were overzealous instead of trying to play on semantics to backpedal out of a hyperbolic comment.

The crack is apparently affecting your reading comprehension. I didn’t say the favorite.

BTW, Crawford is going pro, and the muskies are losing their best interior player - Jason Love. Losing Gonzo and Harper is going to cripple the Spiders, and Temple is losing Brooks and Guzman and Allen may go pro.

Even if any of these teams has 11,000 top 150 recruits coming in, it doesnt change the fact that we are going to return the first or second most scoring of any of this year’s contender teams in the conference. The reason I said a favorite is because SLU will return most of their scoring as well.

And while a few people are desperate to call next year a waste, the truth is, it’s an ideal situation for a new coach. This roster is in fantastic shape compared to most programs who fire a coach after a disappointing year (as oppsoed to one that moves on). Most coaches have to have an immediate infusion of talent like Cal had to do by bringing in Cousins and Wall to kentucky. That isnt the case with us. We need another PG, a solid wing and a backup big and we’re set. It’s an ideal situation for a new coach, and that coach may want to talk to Jarvis Davis.[/quote]
Just admit you were overzealous instead of trying to play on semantics to backpedal out of a hyperbolic comment.[/quote]

… or you could read my argument and try to understand it for a change instead of being such a pissy little twit trying to constantly claim victory.

Just admit you were overzealous instead of trying to play on semantics to backpedal out of a hyperbolic comment.[/quote]

… or you could read my argument and try to understand it for a change instead of being such a pissy little twit trying to constantly claim victory.[/quote]
I’m not even in the argument, so what victory can I claim? Nice try. You change your argument or just plain out ignore everything and pretend the argument is something other than what it is every single time. Pathetic.

You’re quite the pseudo-intellectual.

Just delete this thread.

No. Keep arguing.

I’d hire her if she was hot.

Hard to tell with the pixels though.

I have this degree as well. i blame the prospecter.

The dining halls give out those degrees nonstop everyday

This thread has turned to win, and it shall continue to do so until Eason makes his triumphant return, brand new thesaurus in hand.

“You don’t have freedom because you are a hyphenated American; you have freedom because you are an individual, and that should be protected.”
-Ron Paul

RID THE HYPHENS! UNIVERSITY OF CHARLOTTE!

“You don’t have freedom because you are a hyphenated American; you have freedom because you are an individual, and that should be protected.”
-Ron Paul

RID THE HYPHEN! UNIVERSITY OF CHARLOTTE!

But we don’t HAVE a hyphen…

the title of this thread sucks.

I thought this was going to be smack talk about Judy Rose…

That occurred in the “John Groce” thread…