Tramaine Pride

Tramaine Antwon Pride 6’6 Forward Taylortown NC '10

that’s it?

really?

clt is impressed with this guy

Anyone got info on this guy?

He’s listed on the roster on charlotte49ers.com

[QUOTE=ShaGGy;375004]Anyone got info on this guy?

He’s listed on the roster on charlotte49ers.com[/QUOTE]

walkon?

[QUOTE=ShaGGy;375004]Anyone got info on this guy?

He’s listed on the roster on charlotte49ers.com[/QUOTE]

Just noticed that. Really odd.

I saw a kid on the bench for the Youngstown St game. He was wearing warm-ups, but I had no clue who he was. That must have been him. Didn’t see him for the Long Island game though.

Walk on.

[QUOTE=wowitsjashon;362402]Tramaine Antwon Pride 6’6 Forward Taylortown NC '10[/QUOTE]

So I guess he graduated 2 years early? This says 2010.

Must be a walk on that doesn’t get to travel much. He was def not on the bench @ Maryland.

Must be a walk on that doesn't get to travel much. He was def not on the bench @ Maryland.
Reshirts (medical and transfer) and walk-ons don't travel.
Reshirts (medical and transfer) and walk-ons don't travel.

That isn’t true.

Bowden, a medical redshirt, travels and was at the Maryland game on the bench. Walk-ons travel too, Kyle Church was at the Maryland game and I know from the past walk-ons were able to travel, some not all of the time, but other got to travel all of the time.

Not only was Church at the Maryland game, he played.

Not only was Church at the Maryland game, he played.

Once Maryland brought in Yi with about 1:30 left in the game, Bobby brought in Church…

Is it me or does Church have a women’s like set shot?

Once Maryland brought in Yi with about 1:30 left in the game, Bobby brought in Church...

Is it me or does Church have a women’s like set shot?

Not just you. Seems he shoots it off his shoulder how younger kids would do when they aren’t strong enough for a over-front head release. He reminds me of a 10 year old hoisting a 3 up.

I think players typically change their shot as they get more strength. But hey, to each his own. He could shoot grannys all day long for I care if he hits 40% of them.

I thought this was a thread celebrating Mr. Gardner.

Not just you. Seems he shoots it off his shoulder how younger kids would do when they aren't strong enough for a over-front head release. He reminds me of a 10 year old hoisting a 3 up.

I think players typically change their shot as they get more strength. But hey, to each his own. He could shoot grannys all day long for I care if he hits 40% of them.

Can he play or is he just on the team because his dad coaches women’s soccer at Duke (and used to at Charlotte)?

i posted a little early. That at the time was when he said he was on the team but it was like a long @$$ tryout

[QUOTE=wowitsjashon;375058]i posted a little early. That at the time was when he said he was on the team but it was like a long @$$ practice[/QUOTE]

got any details on Tramaines game?

Can he play or is he just on the team because his dad coaches women's soccer at Duke (and used to at Charlotte)?
He is shaky/nervous when he comes in with 1-2 min to go in already decided games. But that's a hard way to tell if he can play. I'm sure he can, he just hasn't been given the opportunity and built the confidence. It's hard to be confident out there when you know the game is decided and everyone yells SHOOOOOOOT!!!!! lol.

I don’t see him as a offesive threat, but could be a nice steady relief back-up PG distributing the ball and hustling on defense.