Tramaine Pride

So what do yall think about Church now? He came in the Tulsa game and did his job and played well! He would avg more then 9 points in the intramural leagues. [B]You make yourself stupid when you say you can beat Church.[/B] He is as valuable to our team then Phil, Dijuan, Coley etc... and if you are 42 years old you couldn't even come close to beating Church. So get over yourself and learn the game of basketball before you spend your life posting on the thread.
You don't have the choice to make yourself stupid like us.

[QUOTE=hootie;376369]Nah, they’re just buddies[/QUOTE]

That’s kind of creepy… since unccball must be old enough to have been around pre-1990s… you know, when “UNCC” stopped being used…

Lighten up Beavis- I never said he wouldn't avg 9 pts a game. He is not as valuable as our rotation guys and you're an idiot if you think so- he's expendable. He played a few mop up minutes when we were down to eight or so guys in a game when were getting killed.

And don’t talk about things you know nothing about Jr., you make yourself look foolish.

Do not call me Jr! because I sure as hell know a lot more about the game of basketball then you do by reading what you post. I have played, coached, and grown up my whole life around the game. This is a waste of my time to even get on here to read what you and others post because they do not help the charlotte program at all. And if you do not think Kyle Church is valuable to the team then that shows how much you know about the game.

I remember when Baldwin played pickup and usually was his teams 3rd or 4th option in Halton.

You guys are all morons! Kyle Church is the MOST important player on this team! Did you all not see him vs Tulsa? He was by far the best player on the floor. We would have lost by 50 or 60 if he hadn't played. You all will feel like idiots when Kyle gets picked first overall in the NBA draft this summer. Church will get conference and national Player of the Year, that's a FACT. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go make Kyle a sandwich and rub his feet....

:lol::tongue:

[QUOTE=unccball12;376432]Do not call me Jr! because I sure as hell know a lot more about the game of basketball then you do by reading what you post. I have played, coached, and grown up my whole life around the game. This is a waste of my time to even get on here to read what you and others post because they do not help the charlotte program at all. And if you do not think Kyle Church is valuable to the team then that shows how much you know about the game.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of wasting my time…you have succeeded…again.

[QUOTE=unccball12;376432]Do not call me Jr! because I sure as hell know a lot more about the game of basketball then you do by reading what you post. I have played, coached, and grown up my whole life around the game. This is a waste of my time to even get on here to read what you and others post because they do not help the charlotte program at all. And if you do not think Kyle Church is valuable to the team then that shows how much you know about the game.[/QUOTE]

Keep thinking that because you’ve proven yourself a mental midget on this subject to every one who has had the displeasure of reading your posts. FYI, I’ve forgotten more about basketball than you’ll ever know.

[QUOTE=hootie;376448]FYI, I’ve forgotten more about basketball than you’ll ever know.[/QUOTE]

hahahahaha.

Guys are taking this stuff too seriously. Everyone who is posting in this thread realizes this is one of those arguments that can’t be won? Just checking.

Carry on.

Former Niner walk-on and Charlotte grad has joined the staff of Sandhills CC in Pinehurst.