Tyler Lewis - 2012

Well done. I had to Google to get the name.

I am dense with useless knowledge…

Here’s some inside scoop on the situation and I know this to be fact. One of Tyler’s best friends is the team manager for the 49ers. He is also the asst. coach for Tyler’s AAU team.

[QUOTE=NN49;381968]Here’s some inside scoop on the situation and I know this to be fact. One of Tyler’s best friends is the team manager for the 49ers. He is also the asst. coach for Tyler’s AAU team.[/QUOTE]

i will take any advantage i can get.

I hope he really likes his best friend

[QUOTE=NN49;381968]Here’s some inside scoop on the situation and I know this to be fact. One of Tyler’s best friends is the team manager for the 49ers. He is also the asst. coach for Tyler’s AAU team.[/QUOTE]

I know the kid you are talking about. He was also an assistant coach at RJR. He was given authority over inbounds plays.

Here's some inside scoop on the situation and I know this to be fact. One of Tyler's best friends is the team manager for the 49ers. He is also the asst. coach for Tyler's AAU team.

I’ll get excited when he’s on the official roster… we’ve been through this before.

If he shows interest in us, his friend will probably get a lucrative offer from WVU.

[QUOTE=Niner National;381996]If he shows interest in us, his friend will probably get a lucrative offer from WVU.[/QUOTE]

His friend is a college freshman. Not very likely to happen. Unless Thuggy decides to take a kid fresh outta college.

His friend is a college freshman. Not very likely to happen. Unless Thuggy decides to take a kid fresh outta college.

Hopefully he is on the 5-year-plan.

Ha, you think that matters, if it’s legal he’ll do it, hell he’ll even do it if it isn’t legal.

[QUOTE=The Lax;381993]I know the kid you are talking about. He was also an assistant coach at RJR. He was given authority over inbounds plays.[/QUOTE]

We have to keep this guy. We have some inbounds plays this year that don’t go to the backcourt.

[QUOTE=gamer;382309]We have to keep this guy. We have some inbounds plays this year that don’t go to the backcourt.[/QUOTE]

You beat me to it! Make him our Asst. Head Coach in charge of inbounds plays! Gotta be an improvement over zero.

I have changed my mind about this guy. No student manager should allow the inbound passes we make. I was thrilled sbout putting the ball in play without going to the backcourt, but the kind of stuff we put up with this year is unbearable. On a lot of our inbounds, we just drop the ball out onto the floor, let it bounce until it nearly stops, and finally pick it up, as if we can’t avoid putting it in play any longer.
The play last night must have made “Worlds Dumbest Sports Plays” highlight reel. The ball is rolled onto the court, URI player runs up, grabs it and is fouled as time expires. Granted, it made no differance except to prolong the game and add to the score, but I cannot imagine a decent manager allowing this to go on. The silly bouncy ball inbounds play happens every game. Can’t the manager say “Just put the ball in play. As an inbounds coach, this makes me look stupid”?
We could do better than we are if we just selected the 85th person coming through the entrance to be “inbounds coach of the game”.

Looks Lewis might be playing his way off our radar since our on court performance has us only competing for Top 20 JUCO’s and 3 game scoring breakout stars that we have to take a chance on

From the Challenge this past wekend:

There were only seven freshmen invited, a record low, because of the amount of talent in the sophomore and junior classes – but two local freshmen stood out: Forsyth Country Day’s Tyler Lewis, who lives in Statesville, and Vance’s Braxton Ogbueze both had great camps.

Lewis’ ball-handling and passing were as good as any point guard I saw. His outside shot was also among the best in the game. He had 21 points and six assists in an afternoon game.

hopefully his brother comes here and his best friend(the assistant team manager) convinces him to come here.

[QUOTE=ninerfan55;397330]hopefully his brother comes here and his best friend(the assistant team manager) convinces him to come here.[/QUOTE]
Is that illegal? :rolleyes: :tongue:

video of Tyler Lewis from Carolina Challenge - [URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs6NzEByyCA&feature=player_embedded]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs6NzEByyCA&feature=player_embedded[/URL]

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B-xLiYoJxY&feature=related[/URL]
bahaha

is he like 5’3?

[QUOTE=contemptor;406385][URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B-xLiYoJxY&feature=related[/URL]
bahaha

is he like 5’3?[/QUOTE]
He’s a freshman in high school. he’s gonna be tiny.

He's a freshman in high school. he's gonna be tiny.
I know that, he just looks even younger in the video though. I'm not sure how old that vid is tho