UAB @ Charlotte 1/15 5PM ESPNU; 1/16 4PM ESPN+

How often does a team have 3 FT attempts and wins by 24?

Excuse me 6. I forgot to subtract me.

clt says fans donā€™t understand how good uab is

Their SOS is putrid but they looked amazing against us. Iā€™d be interested to see them against better competition because they looked like they could win cusa

They blew us out but they have beaten absolutely no good competition.

Yep, thought Lutz would have that record for longer than 15+ years. At least he can still say he has the first half record of 9 points. :roll_eyes:

FWIW, UAB holds the record for the fewest points in a game by a Niner opponent - 37.

Not good.

Looks like Sanchez may have lost the team, which is bad now and possibly into the future. No idea if they can turn it around at this point. What a bummer. Makes me more pessimistic about how long weā€™ll have to wait to see a really good team, if that was even possible. Canā€™t believe this is the same team that beat Davidson handily and beat WKU just a couple weeks ago.

I really hate one of our legends, Dink, has to be there and be a part of this.

Sanchez stated he talked to Bennett and Bennett said year 3 would be the toughest one in the system. What kind of system makes year 3 the hardest to transition thru. In todayā€™s world 3 years is a lifetime in an 18 to 22 year olds life. Year 3 should be you making noise and showing promise. Bad BB in this system is hard to take.

Mike Hill has given up also. He just tweets about the Womenā€™s team.

To be honest, our players arenā€™t elite either.

1 Like

Waaaay beyond me to comprehend, but it does seem that the room has been lost. There are some quality ballers in there. Iā€™m all all for ā€œcharacterā€ but Character Guys can have balls too! If they canā€™t strap 'em on, then get new guys or a new somebody to show them how. Iā€™ve always been a ā€œCoach supporterā€ (with a few exceptions) but Iā€™ve not seen this for a while.

The lesson is for Mike Hill to not drink & give out extensions.

I donā€™t even understand how you can have 16 turnovers and only 11 points. I am done. Wonā€™t be watching or paying attention to this team till next year.

Ok I lied. I am a Niner through and through, but come on guys step up!!!

1 Like

They suck. Nothing more needs to be said. Embarrassed. I saw stellar teams in mid to late 70s. Later squads took it to ranked Louisville, Cincy teams. These today are below JV level Y squads. Maybe Queens College will give you boys a go. Buck up or quit the game. Pitiful.

In Bennettā€™s 3rd year at UVA he went 22-10. I will take that kind of struggling.

1 Like

We should be free to move on from Sanchez after this season or next without the extensions. I am so freaking angry over the situation weā€™re in. Something has to change. There is no way this can go on until 2026. We will be the worst basketball school in the state & maybe the country at this rate.

Another C-USA final:

UTEP 33
North Texas 63

Is that code for ā€œwe need to play UTEPā€? šŸ„²

1 Like

Am I missing something with CSC that in a blowout loss, he doesnt see the floor and a player thats been on rhe roster for two weeks does ?