UAB @ Charlotte 1/15 5PM ESPNU; 1/16 4PM ESPN+

Only way it will be beautiful is if it wakes this team and staff the F up

1 Like

I canā€™t wait to see what lesson this game beholds

clt says run the offense thru young and brice.

1 Like

Williams needs to take 2-3 shots away from shepherd. And find more spots to score and be less passive.

3 Likes

There is no doubt the Abbey game has woke this team upā€¦this is really hard to watch.

:face_vomiting:

https://sportschatplace.com/college-basketball-picks/2021/01/15/charlotte-vs-uab-college-basketball-picks-odds-predictions

Well, ranks right up there with the Mississippi State 21-9 @ halftime score in Halton back in 2005-06 season.

At the half:
16 Turnovers
11 Points

1 Like

One of the announcers wondered if 11 points was Charlotteā€™s low in a half this season.

If it were 10 or less it would have been the lead on Sportscenter.

Iā€™ve been around this program for awhile. I donā€™t ever remember losing 23-1. Not even in the Wissel Era.

3 Likes

Sanchez has lost the locker room.

If the guys on the floor donā€™t care, why should I?

2 Likes

thisā€¦my wife even says you can tell they donā€™t care.

Does this qualify as a beautiful lesson?

Sanchez is finally in the Charlotte record books!!! Steals the record from the GOAT.

Fewest points

A new low. Fans donā€™t even care enough anymore to vent on the site

On a poaitive noteā€¦we just took the luster off Abbeys winā€¦looka like not such a big deal now. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I recommend venting much more on Twitter. Mike and others need to see the frustrations from the 7 fans they still have left.

The Belmont Abbey loss took the air out of our team. We looked like we were in a fog the first half.

The margin could have been worse if Brice Williams hadnā€™t gotten hot late in the game. He looked smooth and efficient in the second half but by that time UAB had let up on the gas.

Threadgill played pretty well. He looked like he was one of the few really into the game.

Young and Shepherd seemed to be going through the motions. The energy was not there and both made poor decisions.

Rissetto needs to work on simple things like catching the ball in the post. If a pass has any zip on it, he fumbles it away.