UAB Pre & Post game thread

Since there seems to be NO interest in talking about this potential beat down, I’ll just start by saying [size=3.95em]IT’S A WHITEOUT, Y’ALL!!! [/size]

i will be there GO NINERS!

I’ll be there, and ready to read the forum when I get home.

I’ll be there wearing GREEN.

We’ve been playing well just not good enough for the W. Hopefully we’ll close this one out.

We need to sign the kid giving the halftime dribbling exhibition. Oh, and one of the refs sucks as much as any we’ve ever had. End of halftime report.

How close are we to crediting mark price with another moral victory?

They have both been losses but I enjoyed both of the last two games more than most over the last year or two. The effort is there, the pride seems to be there. I like what their doing.

I thought we might finally pull out a tough one here, but alas. Needed to get that last rebound and we couldn’t pull it off. Feel bad for the players, would really like to see some reward for their hard efforts.

We’ve played most of the better teams in the conference so far, and won the only one against a bottom half team. We’ve now got games coming up against worse teams. I expect we might start to pull out a few wins.

At pre-game meal, Judy said she made a complaint to national referee guy regarding the last call made in Thursday’s game.

You could tell Davis is a true freshman on the lasts plays of the last 2 games. He’s got a lot of potential, but you can see how rushed he was. Even if BO catches it, he doesn’t get a shot off

Playing well with only a handful of guys. Scott should make our 3rd Freshman of the Week award recipient in a row.

[quote=“49r9r, post:6, topic:30124”]We need to sign the kid giving the halftime dribbling exhibition. Oh, and one of the refs sucks as much as any we’ve ever had. End of halftime report.[/quote] I think the ref in question read your halftime report and said “Oh, you think I suck. I’ll show you what REALLY sucking is”. What an asshole.

Solid play. Unlucky at times. Getting better. Giving max effort. Need more players.

We played much better as a team in the 2nd half and it showed when we made our comeback. I hate losing but I think we are on the right track. We should win some of these next games. On another note, I cannot imagine how we would be without Uchebo.

That was another tough loss, but the improvement the team has made this year is amazing.

We have a solid foundation with Scott, White, and Davis. If we can land a big or two things could get fun at Halton.

Kudos to everyone who gave the players the standing ovation as they were leaving the court. Moments like that make me proud to be a member of this fan base.

It sounds like Sullivan and Vanhook will both be back for Marshall.

If so, I predict we give Marshall their first conference loss.

[quote=“Nugget, post:17, topic:30124”]It sounds like Sullivan and Vanhook will both be back for Marshall.[/quote]I’d be stunned if Sully plays again, hope you are right.

Coach Fancher said it in the pre-game hospitality.