UNCC getting SH*T on, on Reddit...and for good reason

Iā€™m starting to feel about this stuff like I felt about Judy.

We have been telling them for literally years now how bad the graphics are. I know they are sick of hearing it, but itā€™s like, itā€™s making us a laughing stock, and itā€™s true. I hate that it takes national embarrassment for things to change for us. If 120 other schools have figured this out, many with a smaller budget than ours, then so can we.

Also, Iā€™m not trying to be conceited here, but we have a really good message board relative to other schools our size. These things we do/notice/complain about are very public. They donā€™t exactly have to poll 100 random alums to get a gauge on the temperature of the fan base.

I just find it funny that this was posted on reddit by a fan of the school that brought the world HOT! HOT! HOT!

wE had department wide Social Media training about 4 or 5 years ago. There needs to be a refresher course it appears.

Trueā€¦but thereā€™s a huge difference between a terrible (albeit hilarious) internal video from 12 years ago making its way onto YouTube vs a coach and recruiting coordinator tweeting that image in 2018.

1 Like

UNCC Sucks, I think it is sooooo funny that you guys are literally a high school football program! Canā€™t wait to put up 65 on your ass in September.

Oh, go back to your backwoods, Yosef.

They donā€™t teach the meaning of ā€œliterallyā€ up on them there mountains?

1 Like

clt says the appys must be amazed at this chat board.

Time to fold up the athletic program. Some hill billy nerds from western NC made fun of us on reddit. I guess they have more time on their hands since the incel board on 4chan closed down.

1 Like

That tweet is almost as bad as having a track around your football field in 2018, or having twice the amount of students go to Zaxbyā€™s to get chicken than attend your basketball game causing the situation to ā€œnearly run amokā€ but hey weā€™ll keep striving for that perfection achieved by others.

They also donā€™t teach geography or math judging by the past interactions weā€™ve had with their Carolina blue wearing ā€œfansā€.

Commuter college!!! Lmao yā€™all keep these jokes coming. Iā€™ll be laughing when your shitty stadium is overrun with black and gold and the scoreboard says 65-0.

So original. You will NOT overrun our stadium. You may win by 3 TDs, though.

In before a UNC-Concrete reference from some troll that hasnā€™t been on campus in 20 years.

Students of one school are excited because they are one of the few universities in the US with a LRT on their campus. The students of the other school are excited because they just got a Publix in their town.

ooo gloating about probably beating a team in its fourth year of FBS ball and sixth year over all. Itā€™s such a broken record. Are you about to tell us how good your heels will be in basketball too?

1 Like

Neither has a Wegmanā€™s so the jokeā€™s on them.

I am standing in Boone as I write this. First person I saw when I parked was a student with UNC jacket on. For clt, the leaves are not out yet and the girls are still wearing fleeceā€“but that looks like it might be a good thing.

Donā€™t feed the troll.