UNCC getting SH*T on, on Reddit...and for good reason

We have more students living on and adjacent to campus than App has period.

Our out of state tuition ranks higher ROI than apps in state. App has a bunch of $40-50k a year cubicle workers if they can even find a job in a big city. I know two app grads. One is a mail carrier ($40k a year) the other is an assistant manager at Walgreens ($36k a year).

If you are ever able to make it into uptown Charlotte sometime, shoot me a PM, Iā€™ll waive at you from my actual real office on the 30th floor. Pathetic loser.

Lmao okay. I make 65k a year after graduating from App in 2017. We all live in Raleigh (an actually decent city, not a city overrun with crime and a terrible downtown). All my business school friends make at or around 60k and we just graduated. You are a fucking dumbass man.

As if UNC-C doesnā€™t have some Tarhole supporters themselvesā€¦

UNC-Harrisburg is in the worst area of Charlotte so congrats

Deleted.

Trust me, you had like 500 fans at one game last yearā€¦we will bring the heat. Yā€™all literally are a joke of a program and school. UNC-G is better as a school than you guys. We are superior academically, in a better town (an actual college town, not in the suburb of a shit hole city), and better athletically.

I had friends that went to UNC-C and they all hated it. I visited a few times. Most people from my HS who went there transferred to a real school like App or NCSU

Track is gonna be gone. At least we donā€™t play in a soccer stadium that holds 15k. Laughable.

Imagine being so insecure about the size of your manhood that you spent your Friday afternoon at your 65k per year big boy job harping on a Charlotte message board.

1 Like

I got off work today at 3, thanks

And spouting off nonsense like app has better academics. I guess thatā€™s why the 20 year ROI is double at Charlotte, lol. DOUBLE. Let that sink in. You are going to get a 100% better return on investment at Charlotte. And our downtown? Itā€™s a big time city
with skyscrapers and tons of restaurants, professional sports teams, and the like. Raleighā€™s skyline might as well be Winston Salem or Zanesville, OH.

Hey, someone else brought up salary for some reasonā€¦

You should find some friends.

Donā€™t see yā€™all on here :slight_smile:

Raleigh real estate market would like to beg the difference. Also, we are in the final 5 for amazonā€¦you did not even make the top 25 cut. Again, you are laughably idiotic.

There will be many more in the coming months, they are a scourge.

Raleighā€™s downtown is like hipster joint after hipster joint. Charlotteā€™s is more polished than most major cities in the US. I donā€™t care about a kiplingers list that somehow neglected us even though tuition is basically the same and our graduates earn more right out of school, mid career, and overall. Itā€™s just better all around, period. We have two Fortune 500 CEOs. How many yā€™all got? Oh yeah, ZERO!

Talk all you want, itā€™s all coming out of your rear anyway.

Itā€™s actually two Fortune 100 CEOs, only school outside the Ivyā€™s that have more than one.

Donā€™t forget the fact that the Lieutenant Governor went to Charlotte.