UNCC police chief embarassment?

Apparently details coming tonight at 11 on WBTV. Anyone know?

I was on wbtv, in the middle of changing channels so i didnt hear all of it.

Something like:

“Coming up at 11, details on an embarassing situation at UNCC for the head police cheif, involving nude photos…”

"Coming up at 11, details on an embarassing situation at UNCC for the head police cheif, involving nude photos..."

49erDiva must have seen her popularity wavering and decided to stage a comeback.

Apparently details coming tonight at 11 on WBTV. Anyone know?

I was on wbtv, in the middle of changing channels so i didnt hear all of it.

Something like:

“Coming up at 11, details on an embarassing situation at UNCC for the head police cheif, involving nude photos…”

This better not be part of Stamats plan to get us more exposure.

This better not be part of Stamats plan to get us more exposure.

:lmao:

Yeah, she’s in the September 1981 issue of Playboy in the Girls of the Southeast Conference looking pretty hot. Very unlike her look today, but then again aren’t we all, that were adults in '81? That was 25 years ago. Her police credentials are being questioned too. I say she should stay unless her credentials are bogus. Those semi nude shots should not get her canned, but they may. This should help our identity, and how!!

speaking of how, How did she get in Playboy

Playboy Magazine September 1981
Playmate of the Month
Susan Smith photographed by Ken Marcus.
Interview
James Michener by Lawrence Grobel.

Features
"Ruthless Mothers: Money, Values and the Gimme Decade" by Donald R. Katz
"Fast Times at Ridgemont High" by Cameron Crow
"Playboy’s Pigskin Preview" by Anson Mount.

Girls of the Southeastern Conference
Tawanna Sharp, Kimberly Lasseter, Casey Sweet, Gigi Aldridge, Debra Gregory, Syerelyn Jackson, Joan Villarosa, Lyndi Young, Juliana van Mierop, JoAnne Riggs, [COLOR=red]Marlene Hall[/COLOR], Eve Vaupel, Donna Crouch, Gina Todd, Jamie Kapeghian, Becky Lewis, Jena Clayton, JoAnne Henderson, Carol Darsey, Mary Landreth and Karen Paige photographed by David Chan and Arny Freytag.

Tarzan & Bo
Bo Derek (cover and inside) Sorry, Tarzan, but in John Derek’s version of the ape man’s saga, it’s a spectacular Jane – “10” of the jungle – who steals the show. Photographed by John Derek.

i couldnt find a picture of it, anyone?

:GRUNT:

She should get a pass for something she did 25 years ago. Posing in Playboy is not a crime. A few years ago, there were some 49er ladies in a Playboy Conference USA photo shoot.

In the whole scheme of things, Playboy is pretty mild.

HA!

[QUOTE=neunundvierzig;201897]Enjoy![/QUOTE]

sweet!!
I guess afros were poplular on more than just your head!

Here’s the article:
[URL=http://www.wbtv.com/news/topstories/4759421.html][U]WBTV News[/U][/URL]

From the article…great interview process / background check:

[QUOTE]First, a playboy picture from 25 years ago. Second, and more importantly, questions about whether Hall has the credentials to be chief of police in the first place.

She took over the campus police department in March, but UNCC said she needs another 100 hours of training between now and March of next year to be officially certified as a police officer in North Carolina.

We were contacted by the New York Division of Criminal Justice Services. When Hall completed her training, they said she was only a civilian and headed up Syracuse University’s unit of peace officers which are not full-blown police officers.
[/QUOTE]

I want to know who appointed/hired her. This is pretty freakin rediculous. In the current situation we are in, with the recent crime wave and a rapidly growing campus, we hire someone as our police chief who we arn’t even sure was ever a cop!? This seems pretty damn irresponsible.

[QUOTE=metro;201898]sweet!!
I guess afros were poplular on more than just your head![/QUOTE]

My God she’s beautiful.

I want to know who appointed/hired her. This is pretty freakin rediculous. In the current situation we are in, with the recent crime wave and a rapidly growing campus, we hire someone as our police chief who we arn't even sure was ever a cop!? This seems pretty damn irresponsible.

didn’t we just approve $300,000 on campus safety, and we are letting a rent-a-cop run it?

WHAT ARE WE DOING AT THIS SCHOOL?!?!?!

She’s for rent?

She's for rent?

[QUOTE=49or bust;201908]I want to know who appointed/hired her. This is pretty freakin rediculous. In the current situation we are in, with the recent crime wave and a rapidly growing campus, we hire someone as our police chief who we arn’t even sure was ever a cop!? This seems pretty damn irresponsible.[/QUOTE]no kidding. I didn’t care that she was in playboy and I think that is a stupid reason to fire her, but if she was never a cop to begin with, then she in no way deserves her current position. This campus has far too much crime to allow someone without experience handle it.

no kidding. I didn't care that she was in playboy and I think that is a stupid reason to fire her, but if she was never a cop to begin with, then she in no way deserves her current position. This campus has far too much crime to allow someone without [B]any solid [/B]experience handle it.

Fixed.

I certainly hope that the school studies our future growth, branding, name change, possibly football with more effort than they put on our campus safety.