UNCG Fans

The UNCG fans there tonight seemed to respect our program. Both of them.

Seriously, they had almost no fans in the visitor section. You would think a school located only 70 miles away would have a better showing.

Seriously, they had almost no fans in the visitor section. You would think a school located only 70 miles away would have a better showing.

From what I understand, they could give a **** about UNCG athletics up there.

Those that were here though… They just never gave up! I admire their spirit.

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;360291]From what I understand, they could give a **** about UNCG athletics up there.[/QUOTE]

I have a friend that goes up there and he says that hardly anybody up there cares about the athletics.

I was thinking the same thing… absolutely pathetic!!!

They all went to the tarhole game.

I have a friend that goes up there and he says that hardly anybody up there cares about the athletics.
They have a decent fan base for home games, their "blue cru" or something. For some reason they didn't have any buses to here tonight and not many wanted to drive I guess.
They ****in better. They've never beat us nor done anything. Except for that one time I heard they made the Final Four in 1977. Not sure if that's true tho.
They have a decent fan base for home games, their "blue cru" or something. For some reason they didn't have any buses to here tonight and not many wanted to drive I guess.
Nah man they mostly just don't care. They love being a UNC Bitch school.

UNCG to UNC: “Thank you sir! May I have another?!”

uncg wants to be like the tar holes. nuff said.

I mean there obviously aren’t as many fans as we have, but a good amount of students care. I mean their gym is probably the size of davidsons… so its all proportions :o My ex is in their blue cru and she’s told me some about them

I think their “bigger” game that their crew and more people are going to go see is next week @ NC State.

I mean there obviously aren't as many fans as we have, but a good amount of students care. I mean their gym is probably the size of davidsons... so its all proportions :o My ex is in their blue cru and she's told me some about them
I'll admit I'm hating. They just strike me as the friend of my enemy and so they are my enemy. I get the impression a hefty portion of them are up UNC's ass.
I'll admit I'm hating. They just strike me as the friend of my enemy and so they are my enemy. I get the impression a hefty portion of them are up UNC's ass.
I would be hating if they were decent or actually cared enough to show up and talk trash or something, but meh :o

I haven’t got that impression, but who knows

Wow dude.

We had a chancellor that did her best to turn our school into one big commuter university. Wasn’t really that interested in athletics. Our coaching staff is still one of the lowest paid in D-1. The new chancellor is saying a lot of the right things. We’ll see how it goes.

As far as fan support, we have a ~2300 seat gym that is mostly filled for every game and sold out for the rivalry ones.

I would be hating if they were decent or actually cared enough to show up and talk trash or something, but meh :o

I haven’t got that impression, but who knows

Yea I’m pretty rabid about this naming nonsense. I don’t care if they don’t care. I gotta hate on that.

Yea I'm pretty rabid about this naming nonsense. I don't care if they don't care. I gotta hate on that.

and no, we don’t care about our name. If you wanna hate for that reason, go for it. Just doesn’t matter that much to us.

[QUOTE=dashspartan;360332]Wow dude.

We had a chancellor that did her best to turn our school into one big commuter university. Wasn’t really that interested in athletics. Our coaching staff is still one of the lowest paid in D-1. The new chancellor is saying a lot of the right things. We’ll see how it goes.

As far as fan support, we have a ~2300 seat gym that is mostly filled for every game and sold out for the rivalry ones.[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^Definitely one of the classiest fans to visit this board.

Please beat Davidson.

I don’t see any need to hate on UNCG.

Let them do their thing and we’ll do our thing.

They’re not really a rival or anything so no bother in talking a bunch of ****.

I spent 3 years at UNCG for grad school. I never once heard or met a single person who was the slightest bit interested in athletics.