Upcoming Concerts in the QC

[QUOTE=HaltonHellraiser;434260][B]STATE RADIO TONIGHT!!!:headbang:[/B][/QUOTE]

QUIET!

The leader is going to speak now, everyone turn off your mind…

QUIET!

You’re listening to a raid on the state of your
Democracy in Kind.

Yes. I like how we did that.

…but holy ****.

That may have been the best show I’ve ever seen. Damn.

Yea I saw you over there gettin’ down lew. And I know you were just waiting for “as long as the Sox put up a fight” lol. I had to light one up for Camilo and Right Me Up, they played the hell out of those two. The new stuff also had a much harder sound, but I personally think it works. I agree, awesome show. Can’t wait to see 'em again.

Wow, didn't know Metric was going to be at neighborhood, I am buying my ticket day off. I loved Grow Up and Blow Away.

Tickets on sale today; $21 online, including fees.

http://www.neighborhoodtheatre.com/theatre/order/order.asp?shownum=945&eventnum=1960

[QUOTE=HaltonHellraiser;434654]Yea I saw you over there gettin’ down lew. And I know you were just waiting for “as long as the Sox put up a fight” lol. I had to light one up for Camilo and Right Me Up, they played the hell out of those two. The new stuff also had a much harder sound, but I personally think it works. I agree, awesome show. Can’t wait to see 'em again.[/QUOTE]

You lit one up and didn’t share?

:unhappy:

Sorry, I just had no idea you were a participant in such sin. :biggrin:

[QUOTE=HaltonHellraiser;434659]Sorry, I just had no idea you were a participant in such sin. :biggrin:[/QUOTE]

…speechless.

The bill for the Blink-182 show now includes the alt-punk band, Valencia, which means Tuesday’s concert will feature Blink, Valencia and Asher Roth. Quite a change from FOB and AAR.

Anybody going to see Blues Traveler in a few days?

Anybody going to see Blues Traveler in a few days?

Yep! Can’t wait for that one.

[B]NEW SHOW:

ANVIL-1/19/10-FILLMORE CHARLOTTE
[/B]

[QUOTE=HaltonHellraiser;434657]Tickets on sale today; $21 online, including fees.

[URL]http://www.neighborhoodtheatre.com/theatre/order/order.asp?shownum=945&eventnum=1960[/URL][/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, don’t worry, I was all over it.

My friends band, Damsel Down, is playing in Salisbury at the Fuel Depot this Saturday with Deadstar Blues.

http://www.myspace.com/damseldown
http://www.myspace.com/deadstarblues

The AVETT BROTHERS will play Thomas Wolfe Auditorium in Asheville on New Years Eve.

The AVETT BROTHERS will play Thomas Wolfe Auditorium in Asheville on New Years Eve.

Yep. And Me & Mr. Sparty will be joining in that celebration.

[B]NEW SHOW:[/B]

[B]FOREIGNER-[/B]11/8-FILLMORE CHARLOTTE

From Music-news.com:

[B]Jay-Z[/B] could very well end up recording with [B]Liam Gallagher.[/B]

The rapper has urged the [B]Oasis[/B] singer to call him to arrange a collaboration after learning hip-hop star [B]Snoop Dogg[/B] wants to work with Liam’s brother Noel.
Noel recently quit Oasis following a series of rows with his brother, while he clashed with Jay-Z last year after criticising the decision to have the rapper headline the Glastonbury music festival.
Jay-Z said: "I hear Snoop Dogg might be teaming up with Noel. If that’s the case then I would love to work with Liam.
"Their music is tight and I think we could blend our styles well. When I teamed up with Linkin Park nobody expected that to work but we made a massive success of it. The same could happen with Liam.
"When you have two artists like us in a room just throwing about ideas you come up with something brilliant fairly easily. I don’t know what he is up to now but he can give me a call."
Jay-Z – real name Shawn Carter – could get the chance to bond with Liam over soccer.
The hip-hop mogul – who already co-owns the New Jersey Nets basketball team – has fallen in love with the sport and is considering investing in a British team after recently watching Liam’s beloved Manchester City play Arsenal.
The rap star told Britain’s The Sun newspaper: "I loved it. I won’t pretend I know everything about soccer but it was an amazing match. We had a great day out.
"I keep hearing I am a big Manchester City fan but that’s not true. I follow Arsenal.
"People keep asking me if I would ever invest in an English club. All I can say is that I am pretty busy at the moment with the Nets but you can never say never. I am a businessman and if the right deal comes along you never know what might happen."
Snoop Dogg recently said he wants to make Noel his first signing to EMI subsidiary Priority Records, for who he has just been made creative director.
He said: “Would I sign Noel Gallagher? Hell yeah. I’m definitely trying to find a rock band right now. Would I collaborate with him? Yeah, definitely. Set it up… I love his style.”

2-for-1 Tix Today on the following Fillmore Shows:

-BET’s 106 & Park Tour Featuring Trey Songz, Mario, Icebloc & RydazNRtist
-Pitbull with David Rush
-Blues Traveler
-Queensryche
-The Pick Up The Phone Tour Featuring Blue October with B.o.B.
-KMFDM with Angelspit
-Honor Society
-David Allan Coe with Dallas Moore Band
-LMFAO’s Party Rock Tour with Very Special Guests

Just saw that Bruce Springsteen is playing Born to Run album live straight thru at his Charlotte show.