UTSA Home Game 2-8-20 4:00 Tip

I am unable to make this game. I have 3 tickets (cheap seats) if anyone is looking.

https://twitter.com/Charlotte49ers/status/1225139189189992448

Jhivvan Jackson led UTSA with 45 points vs ODU, while his backcourt mate Keaton Wallace chipped in 21. In addition, freshman C Jacob Germany hauled down 15 rebounds for the Roadrunners.

Anyone have (1) ticket anywhere in Halton for this game that they aren’t using? Please dm me.

Hopefully they have used up all their good shots before getting to Halton.

Looking for 1 to this game. Anybody have an extra they aren’t using?

These are gone.

First 49 is doing a tailgate in Blue Lot prior to the game. Come on by!

1 Like

Tough matchup against a solid UTSA backcourt, where we’ve struggled lately. Big game with a likely L coming next at North Tx. A win and FAU beating FIU puts us solidly in pod 1 though, with both teams having to play @ LaTech next week.

Looks like lowers are sold out. If anyone is selling two lowers (ideal) or uppers, pls DM.

1 Like

Saturday games usually have more kids and kids groups in attendance, increasing attendance on a non school night. I’d like to see us back to the 6-7000 range with sellouts soon thereafter. I have a dream.

1 Like

Considering the bad weather last night I was very pleasantly surprised with the crowd once everyone settled in. Students were great too all packed in 104 but the overall crowd size after flash flood & tornado issues just a few hours earlier was impressive to me.

1 Like

W+W likes the home team:

And ESPN BPI Matchup Predictor gives us an 80.3% chance to win:

I just bought two lowers in 102, so maybe they opened more up?

102 is visitors section so they probably did not sale all of them. If 102 is only section left that is great

Section 102 is sold out. Literally just two seats available in sec 126. The little lower level corner next to the band.

Y’all still tailgating?

We are 11-1 in Halton this year. What is it going to take for some of our fans to buy season tickets?