Vick Indicted

The title is self-explanatory.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2940065

The guy is a douchebag. The NFL should suspend him and the Falcons should cut him. Deplorable actions by a supposed “face” of the NFL.

[QUOTE=WBNiner;248824]The guy is a douchebag. The NFL should suspend him and the Falcons should cut him. Deplorable actions by a supposed “face” of the NFL.[/QUOTE]
I agree… That’s what SHOULD happen. Of course, as we all know, what SHOULD happen is not always what DOES happen.

he will get a suspension at the very least. This will come in the next couple of days. If not, Goodell will look like he’s playing favorites.

I’d love to see this be the end of Michael Vick. Seemed like he had everyone fooled in college and his first couple seasons as a pro. But scum can never hide for long. I always wondered how he became so fast and athletic. He probably refined those skills running from police in “BadNews”, VA.

hah but if the falcons are done with vick, ill have one less resont to hate them

I agree with StonecoldKen, The NFL owes Michael Vick an apology as do the Feds. When it comes down to it, you need 45 dog carcases to have it be considered dog fighting and a felony at that. I know personally it will come out that he only had 44.9 dog carcases, due to the fact that some of them actually rotted away and therefore cannot be counted as whole. It does not matter that they were whole and it just took extra time to get a warrant to dig them up. He and Tank Johnson should file class action lawsuits against the NFL and sue them until they go broke and then surpass them with the AFL or NIFL.

Waaaaaaaaiit…WTF am I talking about?:biggrin:

From everything I have heard and read…the guy will not be suspended. He is considered a first time offender and will not be suspended until he receives due process. Great job NFL.

I cant imagine getting indicted by a federal grand jury on multiple charges and not AT LEAST getting suspended from my employer. Due process relates to the actions of state and federal government. It is a joke to think that an employer must follow the same guidelines.

If you read the details of the grand jury…it really makes it hard for you to look at the case objectively without letting your emotions get in the way. The dude hung…beat…and electrocuted dogs who were timid. WTF?

I am in ATL, and just saw a local news interview of him from a month ago. He was entering a club and strutting in, the interviewer asked him about the charges, and he said (paraphrase)

Interviewer: “Michael, what do you have to say about the dog fighting investigatioin?”

Vick: “I’m Michael Vick man, people love me around the world, all this other stuff don’t matter, I get paid to win football games.”

Interviewer: “will you be cleared of these dog charges?”

Vick: “no comment” and walked off.

[URL=http://www.charlotte.com/507/story/201388.html]http://www.charlotte.com/507/story/201388.html[/URL]

I hope he gets hung, electrocuted, and shot… all at the same time. Do to him what he did to those dogs. Goddamn thug should be thrown in prison and never let out.

the ATL news piece today also said that investigators have confirmed that Vick was “present” the day they executed 8 poor performing dogs by drowning and slamming to the ground.

[QUOTE=Chisox17;248858][URL=http://www.charlotte.com/507/story/201388.html]http://www.charlotte.com/507/story/201388.html[/URL]

I hope he gets hung, electrocuted, and shot… all at the same time. Do to him what he did to those dogs. Goddamn thug should be thrown in prison and never let out.[/QUOTE]

they should put Vick in the Ultimate Fight Championship for a couple months with no training.

If Vick is found guilty, then suspend him.
Until then, it’s charges from “Nameless” people who haven’t undergone the same media scrutiny as Vick.
Vick lived 2 states away. He can’t know everything his tenant did while he was gone.
I live 1 county away from my 2 homes, & I don’t know what the tenants do, nor do I want to know their business, as I’m not nosy.

Just heard on the MSP that the conviction rate on grand jury indictments is 95 percent. UH OH!

Watch some scandal break out where the chief prosecutor turns out to be a huge Panthers fan. Richardson should put him on the ring of honor.

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;248863]If Vick is found guilty, then suspend him.
Until then, it’s charges from “Nameless” people who haven’t undergone the same media scrutiny as Vick.
Vick lived 2 states away. He can’t know everything his tenant did while he was gone.
I live 1 county away from my 2 homes, & I don’t know what the tenants do, nor do I want to know their business, as I’m not nosy.[/QUOTE]

Jeez…you never cease to amaze me. This is a GRAND JURY INDICTMENT! This isnt just some run of the mill local prosecutor. Due process has nothing to do with his employment. Most of the southern states are at will employers…I would expect the same holds true in Georgia.

The NFL should suspend Vick…end of story

Panthers face the Falcons in Game 3. Here’s hoping he is suspended. I guess the Falcons still wish they had Matt Shaub on the roster.

I know most of the southern states are at will employers, but it doesn’t mean I agree with it.
All states allow abortion, but I don’t agree with it.

Waaaaaaaaiit...WTF am I talking about?:biggrin:

lol

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;248863]If Vick is found guilty, then suspend him.
I live 1 county away from my 2 homes, & I don’t know what the tenants do, nor do I want to know their business, as I’m not nosy.[/QUOTE]
From what I’ve read, the Feds have 4 people that can place Vick at the scene of a dogfight. From reading the indictment, it seems almost certain that Vick will be guilty. The Feds have a 95+% conviction rate when they indict people.