Vick Indicted

Here is another article on it. The author apparently read the indictment. Read it through to the end. It has some pretty gorey details. This whole thing makes me sick to my stomach.

[URL=http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/07/17/dohrmann.vick/index.html]http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/07/17/dohrmann.vick/index.html[/URL]

Here is the indictment…

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0717072vick1.html

I wonder how Vick would like a rape stand being used on him…they dont need those in the pen though.

The hearing will be held today in Richmond. Vick and the others will have their charges read and explained to them and they will have the opportunity to turn themselves in.

[URL=http://www.charlotte.com/507/story/201388.html]http://www.charlotte.com/507/story/201388.html[/URL]

I hope he gets hung, electrocuted, and shot… all at the same time. Do to him what he did to those dogs. Goddamn thug should be thrown in prison and never let out.

QFT… Don’t forget the rape stand they used on those dogs for Vick.

These things he and the others did go beyond bad… They are vile, obscene, indecent, inhuman, and evil.

Humans created dogs from wolves. It’s now our responsibility to take care of them. They look to us for everything (exception: wild dogs in Africa and dingos in Aust - because I know someone will bring it up… so, I’m talking about the domesticated variety).

I cannot believe anyone would do something that has served humans so well and only asked for care and companionship. The things dogs do for humans are nothing short of amazing…

They herd our livestock for us around the world.
They lead the blind around all day and take care of them.
They help protect us by apprehending criminals for the police.
They catch drug dealers… sniff out drugs.
They help rescue stranded individuals in the Alps and other mountainous regions… and all other types of search & rescue type duties/jobs.
They protect our houses, our families, and our property.
They even sniff out bombs in Iraq now to protect our soldiers.
They make the sick children feel better in hospitals.
They provide companionship and raise the spirits of the elderly at retirement homes.
They have pulled people on sleds through hundreds of miles of ice and snow just to transport us.
They have helped man hunt game for hundreds of years.
And, God knows, I don’t know how many times I have read in the paper about a dog rescuing people from a fire, dangerous animal, the wild, etc… Every week I read something else.

These are just a few things off the top of my head… This doesn’t even include love, companionship, entertainment, etc.

I just can’t fathom why these ghetto thugs did what they did to these dogs. If this is proven true about Vick, I HOPE HE LOSES EVERYTHING.

Quoted from the SI story:

[QUOTE]But not a single line in the 18-page indictment will generate more rage toward Vick and the others charged – Purnell A. Peace, Quanis L. Phillips and Tony Taylor – than a sentence near the end. It reads: “In or about April of 2007, Peace, Phillips and Vick executed approximately eight dogs that did not perform well in ‘testing’ sessions at 1915 Moonlight Road by various methods, including hanging, drowning and slamming at least one dog’s body to the ground.”
[/QUOTE]

It’s a sad day for Falcon’s fans and dog lovers. I happen to be both. I knew this was coming, but I had hoped he was less involved than he first appeared to be. Actually, he is more involved than the news reports first indicated back when the story first broke.

If all of the allegations prove to be true, I’m not sure Vick will ever play in the NFL again. Al Davis might take him, but I don’t see any other teams wanting his services.

If nothing else, hopefully some good will come of this in that it will help snuff out other dog fighters that he associated with.

Through the book at Vick, IF he’s guilty.
As of now, nothing has been proven.

I just wish that Michael could follow in the footsteps of hi younger, but obviously more mature brother, Marcus. Marcus is such a good human being who has kept himself clean and out of trouble. It’s a shame how one person in a family can ruin the family’s name. I don’t care about Michael, but I refuse to look at Marcus Vick as a menace to society just because of his brother. Go Marcus; keep on being yourself. You are an example of good in this world. That, we can all agree on.

I just wish that Michael could follow in the footsteps of hi younger, but obviously more mature brother, Marcus. Marcus is such a good human being who has kept himself clean and out of trouble. It's a shame how one person in a family can ruin the family's name. I don't care about Michael, but I refuse to look at Marcus Vick as a menace to society just because of his brother. Go Marcus; keep on being yourself. You are an example of good in this world. That, we can all agree on.

Agreed. The Vick brothers are role models.

Now that mysterious Ron Mexico character - he’s one bad apple. He’s always causing trouble for the Vicks.

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;248895]Through the book at Vick, IF he’s guilty.
As of now, nothing has been proven.[/QUOTE]

Nothing has been proven in a court of law. The PR hit that the Falcons and the NFL will take is clear. They should kick his sorry butt to the curb. Not to mention I am sure that in that big ass contract there is some wording about maintaining a proper image for the club and league or something along those lines. This could very well be a breach of contract, regardless of if he is found guilty or not.

[QUOTE=Submarley734;248898]I just wish that Michael could follow in the footsteps of hi younger, but obviously more mature brother, Marcus. Marcus is such a good human being who has kept himself clean and out of trouble. It’s a shame how one person in a family can ruin the family’s name. I don’t care about Michael, but I refuse to look at Marcus Vick as a menace to society just because of his brother. Go Marcus; keep on being yourself. You are an example of good in this world. That, we can all agree on.[/QUOTE]

You can’t be serious? I mean granted Marcus isn’t AS bad as Mike is but he has been charged several times with misconduct. He has been charged two times with flashing a weapon at people in public, and he was always a thug at VT.

I just wish that Michael could follow in the footsteps of hi younger, but obviously more mature brother, Marcus. Marcus is such a good human being who has kept himself clean and out of trouble. It's a shame how one person in a family can ruin the family's name. I don't care about Michael, but I refuse to look at Marcus Vick as a menace to society just because of his brother. Go Marcus; keep on being yourself. You are an example of good in this world. That, we can all agree on.

I sense undertones of sarcasm.

I sense undertones of sarcasm.

Undertones? That post was oozing with sarcasm. MARCUS VICK FOR PRESIDENT 2008!!

[QUOTE=Noreaster;248902]I sense undertones of sarcasm.[/QUOTE]

I sure hope so…i thought that was a serious post at first.

haha my bad Submarley…guess work has me too serious today

I sure hope so....i thought that was a serious post at first.

That just means I’m good at sarcasm. MICHAEL VICK FOR SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE 2008!!

[QUOTE=Chisox17;248858][URL=http://www.charlotte.com/507/story/201388.html]http://www.charlotte.com/507/story/201388.html[/URL]

I hope he gets hung, electrocuted, and shot… all at the same time. Do to him what he did to those dogs. Goddamn thug should be thrown in prison and never let out.[/QUOTE]

I’m confused, do you want the Death Penalty for Vick or life in prison for killing/abusing dogs?

the PETA protest at Falcon’s games this season should be interesting. unless these charges are bogus, I don’t see how Vick’s career isn’t over except for maybe the Raiders where he belongs.

I was being serious.
We need to find Ron Mexico for continually trying to sully the good name of Michael Vick. :asta:

I'm confused, do you want the Death Penalty for Vick or life in prison for killing/abusing dogs?

the PETA protest at Falcon’s games this season should be interesting. unless these charges are bogus, I don’t see how Vick’s career isn’t over except for maybe the Raiders where he belongs.

He could always run for Mayor of DC.

Ron Mexico the dog killer. Rot in hell you POS!

At first, I thought I might be a bit biased cause Im a Panther’s fan, but I can’t believe anyone could defend him if these allegations are true.

He oughtta be thrown in a pit with some rabid, starving pit bulls, and eaten alive.

[QUOTE=NinerAdvocate;248910]At first, I thought I might be a bit biased cause Im a Panther’s fan, but I can’t believe anyone could defend him if these allegations are true.[/QUOTE]

he’s guilty enough just by association that i can’t believe anyone would defend him.