Vick Indicted

I tried to order a MEXICO #7 Jersey back when that first went down but the NFL nixed that.

However:

works just fine for now.

[QUOTE=WBNiner;248900]Nothing has been proven in a court of law. The PR hit that the Falcons and the NFL will take is clear. They should kick his sorry butt to the curb. Not to mention I am sure that in that big ass contract there is some wording about maintaining a proper image for the club and league or something along those lines. This could very well be a breach of contract, regardless of if he is found guilty or not.[/QUOTE]

NFL players all sign the same contract, with individual addendums that usually address behavior/morality violations, as well as bonueses, options, etc. Though I believe the NFL & Players Union may have agreed to make a morality clause a part of the standard agreement a few years ago.

I have an older version of one at home. It’s only in the addendum and was specific to the team that offered it.

[QUOTE=NLP;248923]I tried to order a MEXICO #7 Jersey back when that first went down but the NFL nixed that.

However:

works just fine for now.[/QUOTE]

Will “Ron Ookie Mexico, Scumbag Dog Killer” fit on the back?

From ESPN http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=2940282
The comments are ripping him a new one for the bias writing.

Also this article goes in detail about the legal stuff, after reading this it looks like if Vick doesn’t get jail time he would have bought people off.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2940312

I think its funny that if you goto Mike Vicks official website, under his favorite movies he selected “Life”.

I don’t know this stuff… Busy, I’ve been avoiding TV, and I’m generally ignorant about this stuff, pro football. I don’t know Michael Vick at all, although I saw him play once. I sleep with my dogs. Actually I just took a shower with my poodle. This guy is a sick killer. I eat processed chicken about twice a week. Nixon murdered tens of thousands of innocent humans. I almost went to cockfight in Va. once. I was pumped. Part of me wants to be the guy who works the electric chair. If I was, the same part of me would enjoy offering my anus to the high judge overseeing the punishment. I’d want him to grant me the power to flip the switch (of death). I also want the US, clear violators of international law, to pull out of Iraq. Luckily, the business community is against animal cruelty.

Nixon murdered innocent humans? What?

Yes. Are you ****ing retarded?

[QUOTE=anipalcraig;248938]I don’t know this stuff… Busy, I’ve been avoiding TV, and I’m generally ignorant about this stuff, pro football. I don’t know Michael Vick at all, although I saw him play once. I sleep with my dogs. Actually I just took a shower with my poodle. I was naked. This guy is a sick killer. I eat processed chicken about twice a week. Nixon murdered tens of thousands of innocent humans. I almost went to cockfight in Va. once. I was pumped. Part of me wants to be the guy who works the electric chair. If I was, the same part of me would enjoy offering my anus to the high judge overseeing the punishment. I’d want him to grant me the power to flip the switch (of death). I also want the US, clear violators of international law, to pull out of Iraq. Luckily, the business community is against animal cruelty.[/QUOTE]

:eek:

I’m not sure what to make of this post…I mean…um…naked showers with poodles…cockfights…anal sex…electric chairs…Iraq. This post has it all.

POST OF THE YEAR 2007!!!

I’m not sure what to make of this post…I mean…um…naked showers with poodles…cockfights…anal sex…electric chairs…Iraq. This post has it all.

POST OF THE YEAR 2007!!![/QUOTE]

Um, for the record, when I said sleep with my dogs, I meant, you know, get rest. Thanks.

[QUOTE=anipalcraig;248938]I don’t know this stuff… Busy, I’ve been avoiding TV, and I’m generally ignorant about this stuff, pro football. I don’t know Michael Vick at all, although I saw him play once. I sleep with my dogs. Actually I just took a shower with my poodle. This guy is a sick killer. I eat processed chicken about twice a week. Nixon murdered tens of thousands of innocent humans. I almost went to cockfight in Va. once. I was pumped. Part of me wants to be the guy who works the electric chair. If I was, the same part of me would enjoy offering my anus to the high judge overseeing the punishment. I’d want him to grant me the power to flip the switch (of death). I also want the US, clear violators of international law, to pull out of Iraq. Luckily, the business community is against animal cruelty.[/QUOTE]
um… :confused:

:confused: okay…

I don't know this stuff… Busy, I’ve been avoiding TV, and I’m generally ignorant about this stuff, pro football. I don't know Michael Vick at all, although I saw him play once. I sleep with my dogs. Actually I just took a shower with my poodle. This guy is a sick killer. I eat processed chicken about twice a week. Nixon murdered tens of thousands of innocent humans. I almost went to cockfight in Va. once. I was pumped. Part of me wants to be the guy who works the electric chair. If I was, the same part of me would enjoy offering my anus to the high judge overseeing the punishment. I'd want him to grant me the power to flip the switch (of death). I also want the US, clear violators of international law, to pull out of Iraq. Luckily, the business community is against animal cruelty.

Just say no, kids.

[QUOTE=anipalcraig;248945]Um, for the record, when I said sleep with my dogs, I meant, you know, get rest. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

your comment on sleeping with dogs was actually the only part of that post I understood

[I]I don't know this stuff… Busy, I’ve been avoiding TV, and I’m generally ignorant about this stuff, pro football. I don't know Michael Vick at all, although I saw him play once. I sleep with my dogs. Actually I just took a shower with my poodle. I was naked. This guy is a sick killer. I eat processed chicken about twice a week. Nixon murdered tens of thousands of innocent humans. I almost went to cockfight in Va. once. I was pumped. Part of me wants to be the guy who works the electric chair. If I was, the same part of me would enjoy offering my anus to the high judge overseeing the punishment. I'd want him to grant me the power to flip the switch (of death). I also want the US, clear violators of international law, to pull out of Iraq. Luckily, the business community is against animal cruelty.[/I]

I have no idea how to respond to that! It’s like a SCK post wrapped up in a 49or bust post than maybe a metro cleansing somehere.

cass, every time I see your avatar, I can’t help but thinking/saying “ONE…TWOOOO…THREEEEEEEE!” And yes, in the voice of the referee. :tongue:

God help me I didn’t breath for 7 minutes I was laughing so hard, I still can barely type. This could be the start of a great new message board game “America’s Craziest Posts”.:grin: :grin: :grin: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :scared: :scared: :scared:

When I first read that post, I had to read through it like three times to make sure I was really reading it right…

We now know anipalcraig’s real name: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA1hyqA6UTY

What is “in-dicted?” Alls I know is, Vick sure is going to be “in-dicted” if he ends up in the state pen.

[QUOTE=NLP;248969]We now know anipalcraig’s real name: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA1hyqA6UTY[/QUOTE]
omg
that is insane :grin:
the shaking of the podium and then the final line…