Vick Indicted

I agree Chisox 17. I mean, I know you should never wish harm upon someone else but I’m sorry, if he’s found guilty, then I hope he gets his. I mean, he hasn’t led the Falcons to a SuperBowl. Shouldn’t he get electocuted, shot, drowned, or beaten because his Falcons finished 7-9 last season? What a sick individual. Good riddance!!! In fact, I think him, O.J. Simpson, Rae Carruth, Tank Johnson, PacMan Jones, Michael Beasley, the ghost of Chris Benoit (who else am I leaving out?) should form an All-Reject team. This might make a good poll question.

[QUOTE=MooseNiner;248993]I agree Chisox 17. I mean, I know you should never wish harm upon someone else but I’m sorry, if he’s found guilty, then I hope he gets his. I mean, he hasn’t led the Falcons to a SuperBowl. Shouldn’t he get electocuted, shot, drowned, or beaten because his Falcons finished 7-9 last season? What a sick individual. Good riddance!!! In fact, I think him, O.J. Simpson, Rae Carruth, Tank Johnson, PacMan Jones, Michael Beasley, the ghost of Chris Benoit (who else am I leaving out?) should form an All-Reject team. This might make a good poll question.[/QUOTE]

Nate Newton

We now know anipalcraig's real name: [URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA1hyqA6UTY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA1hyqA6UTY[/URL]

George Shinn is out flying helicopters low to the ground again. That silly billy.

[QUOTE=MooseNiner;248993]I agree Chisox 17. I mean, I know you should never wish harm upon someone else but I’m sorry, if he’s found guilty, then I hope he gets his. I mean, he hasn’t led the Falcons to a SuperBowl. Shouldn’t he get electocuted, shot, drowned, or beaten because his Falcons finished 7-9 last season? What a sick individual. Good riddance!!! In fact, I think him, O.J. Simpson, Rae Carruth, Tank Johnson, PacMan Jones, Michael Beasley, the ghost of Chris Benoit (who else am I leaving out?) should form an All-Reject team. This might make a good poll question.[/QUOTE]

I know Mike Beasley might have burned us a bit…but I dont think he deseves to be included with a bunch of murderers, thugs, and dog killers.

Barry Bonds

In case you needed to find the inspiration to get even further pissed off about dog fighting…

look at the effects of dog fighting…
http://www.pitbullsontheweb.com/petbull/sadreality.php

I hate Michael Vick

Michael Beasley isn’t a thug? Let me re-emphasize my point, biggest letdowns in sports. How about that?

In case you needed to find the inspiration to get even further pissed off about dog fighting.....

look at the effects of dog fighting…
http://www.pitbullsontheweb.com/petbull/sadreality.php

I hate Michael Vick

Geez, I wish I hadn’t seen that… At least those dogs will be getting better now and have care.

I’m definitely in the Vick-hater club.

[QUOTE=WBNiner;248900]Nothing has been proven in a court of law. The PR hit that the Falcons and the NFL will take is clear. They should kick his sorry butt to the curb. Not to mention I am sure that in that big ass contract there is some wording about maintaining a proper image for the club and league or something along those lines. This could very well be a breach of contract, regardless of if he is found guilty or not.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I hadn’t read through the whole thread, but I don’t see how you can say that it can be a breach of contract if he is found not guilty?

I in no way support anything that Vick has alledgedly done, and I think it sick. But I don’t see how you can claim breach of contract if he is found not guilty.

I know the statistic about fed grand jury indictments, but you still can’t presume guilt. I thought most people would have learned that by now with everything that happened in Durham. Just let the justice system take it’s path (although often slow.)

Now I know the Falcons can release him and the NFL can suspend him on suspicion without any or little reprocussion, but they are doing the right thing presuming innoncence until proven guilty. Maybe they took a lesson from Duke University.

[QUOTE=anipalcraig;248938]I don’t know this stuff… Busy, I’ve been avoiding TV, and I’m generally ignorant about this stuff, pro football. I don’t know Michael Vick at all, although I saw him play once. I sleep with my dogs. Actually I just took a shower with my poodle. This guy is a sick killer. I eat processed chicken about twice a week. Nixon murdered tens of thousands of innocent humans. I almost went to cockfight in Va. once. I was pumped. Part of me wants to be the guy who works the electric chair. If I was, the same part of me would enjoy offering my anus to the high judge overseeing the punishment. I’d want him to grant me the power to flip the switch (of death). I also want the US, clear violators of international law, to pull out of Iraq. Luckily, the business community is against animal cruelty.[/QUOTE]

:lmao:

I think you should back away from the acid.

If found guilty, he needs to be punished like anyone else (I say lock him up). I don’t give a damn who he plays for (even the Panthers), or if he has won 5 Super Bowls or spent his career on the bench… HE NEEDS TO BE PUNISHED FOR WHAT HE DID.

Exactly. Does anyone know if he has children? I mean wow, if he treats animals like this, you could only imagine how he would treat his kids. I probably shouldn’t go there but it does make you wonder.

Exactly. Does anyone know if he has children? I mean wow, if he treats animals like this, you could only imagine how he would treat his kids. I probably shouldn't go there but it does make you wonder.

Does Ron Mexico have Children? Ha Ha HA I laugh at your funny jokes. The question is do they know who there dad is?

[QUOTE=shagg49er;249092]Does Ron Mexico have Children? Ha Ha HA I laugh at your funny jokes. The question is do they know who there dad is?[/QUOTE]

you could see that one coming from a mile away

[QUOTE=Ninerballin;249085]I know the statistic about fed grand jury indictments, but you still can’t presume guilt. I thought most people would have learned that by now with everything that happened in Durham. Just let the justice system take it’s path (although often slow.)[/QUOTE]

Am I missing something here, isn’t there some guilt just in the fact that he owned the house that was doing this illigal business?? If I owned a house and people were selling crack cocaine out of it I would get thrown in the slammer easy.

[QUOTE=anipalcraig;248938]I don’t know this stuff… Busy, I’ve been avoiding TV, and I’m generally ignorant about this stuff, pro football. I don’t know Michael Vick at all, although I saw him play once. I sleep with my dogs. Actually I just took a shower with my poodle. This guy is a sick killer. I eat processed chicken about twice a week. Nixon murdered tens of thousands of innocent humans. I almost went to cockfight in Va. once. I was pumped. Part of me wants to be the guy who works the electric chair. If I was, the same part of me would enjoy offering my anus to the high judge overseeing the punishment. I’d want him to grant me the power to flip the switch (of death). I also want the US, clear violators of international law, to pull out of Iraq. Luckily, the business community is against animal cruelty.[/QUOTE]

I bet he wouldn’t want the “high judge” overseeing the execution to “pull out” or Iraq. Especially if the only war going on was cockfights and punishment was execution by anal sex while eating processed chicken.

Who did Nixon murder? And was he suggesting that the US is a clear violator of international law because they are not against animal cruelty, as opposed to the business community?

Pro football is what he is ignorant of, as opposed to coherent thoughts? It must take an amazing a

I can only assume that the “same part of him” is also the part of him that showered with his poodle and typed this post. It must take an amazing amount of muscle control to flip the switch (of death) with one’s anus, especially while it is being offered and presumably used by “the high judge”.

It’s quite possible that the only person sicker than Ron “Ookie” Mexico is anipalcraig.

Hope that white helicopter doesn’t prevent ice from being put in the arena where he is simultaneously enjoying a cock fight while protesting Nixon and the US Government while performing his anus flipping function of the switch (of death) along with participating in anal sex with the “high judge” overseeing this three ring circus sponsored by the Business Community against Animal Cruelty.

Someone locate George Shinn before the events are completely interrupted by his constant meddling. Where the hell is John Walsh? Who will save the boy scouts?

[QUOTE=The Ambassador of Qwan;249102]It’s quite possible that the only person sicker than Ron “Ookie” Mexico is anipalcraig.

Hope that white helicopter doesn’t prevent ice from being put in the arena where he is simultaneously enjoying a cock fight while protesting Nixon and the US Government while performing his anus flipping function of the switch (of death) along with participating in anal sex with the “high judge” overseeing this three ring circus sponsored by the Business Community against Animal Cruelty.

Someone locate George Shinn before the events are completely interrupted by his constant meddling. Where the hell is John Walsh? Who will save the boy scouts?[/QUOTE]

I’m not sick. Sorry you got upset.

Nixon was a killer. http://www.yale.edu/cgp/us.html

I guess Vietnam, Cambodia, & Laos didn’t attack us 1st.
Besides this was supposed to be about Vick, & it’s not in the political forum.

[QUOTE=stonecoldken;249116]I guess Vietnam, Cambodia, & Laos didn’t attack us 1st.
Besides this was supposed to be about Vick, & it’s not in the political forum.[/QUOTE]

Right. No, it’s an NFL forum.