Virtual Tailgate with Ron, Will and Mike 4/25

I was wondering the same thing the other day, maybe my patreon lapsed or something? :joy:

Good summary Tintin.

A couple of things to add:

• Healy said that he reached out to Brad Lambert to congratulate him on Highsmith and Clark getting drafted, Thought that was neat.

• Hill said there will be a fund to donate to to help raise the $100k for returning spring sports seniors. He said our budget is good through the summer, but we really need to return to campus and have football in the fall.

• It was announced during the tailgate that we had raised more money towards our Student Emergency Relief Fund than most others in our state, specifically Chapel Hill. $7k was raised in the 90 minutes around the tailgate.

• Skody was fired again. Then everyone sang Happy Birthday to him.

Hats off to all that organized and participated in this event. It was great to see everyone, even skody.

2 Likes

Well that didn’t get us to #1 in C-USA.

Its unclear if coach meant #1 class literally or not is how I am reading it.

Jackson had been included in most of our rankings as a hard commit since the beginning. I’d assume that meant his ranking was factored into our class rankings.

We might not be done.

Is there a replay of this?

Forgot to hit record until half done but let me check where that link is

1 Like

Absolutely awesome event! It was so great seeing everyone and having such accessibility to our AD and coaches. What other school would or has done something like this? We are very lucky.

One thing that was cool to hear was when Healy said he had some 247 and Rivals analysts tell him they had Tykieast Crawford rated as a five star. Football recruiting lately has been pretty incredible.

3 Likes