We gotta break out the gold uni's for TCU!

[b] 49erpi, you are correct, the ETSU game was in February, 1991. Jarvis broke his wrist in the season opener of 1991-92, Mullins' best year of 23-9, highlighted by wins against top 20 DePaul and Alabama in the Tournament of Champions and a Metro Conference title. That team was pretty good even without Jarvis.[/b]

Yeah, that team was great. I always wonder how good they would have been had Jarvis not got hurt the first game of the year, a game we lost, BTW to College of Charleston. It was Henryā€™s senior year and he and Lang would have been awesome together.

Anyone have any good pictures of the old gold unis? I looked around online, but couldnā€™t find anything. If the gusy wonā€™t break out the gold, then Iā€™m going to have to do it myself.

[i]Originally posted by MeinShaft[/i]@Jan 15 2005, 02:21 PM [b] OH MAN! I've been looking for that for years. It looks like the aution is over and nobody bid. [/b]
This seller is always posting the Mean Green Poster. I saw this on EBAY last year and I ordered one. He has more than one copy. These are not the originals but very sharp looking. Instead of delivery, I went to pick it up. This guy lives near Cricket Arena. He has so many other Charlotte sports pictures. He has a snapshot of the very first Panther game in Death Valley. Drop this guy an email and he will re-post the painting. He also told me that if I wanted a painting incorporating any of the 49er logos, to just lay it out and he will make it happen.

Can somebody help me add a picture? Couldnā€™t add to the gallery for some reason.

A couple of years back, the basketball managers sold the gold uniā€™s at the summer camps to clean house. I wish I would have bought one now! Wouldā€™ve been great to wear for the TCU gameā€¦

If the team wonā€™t wear the gold, at least someone will. Iā€™m trying to get one together here - who should I make it of?

some friends and i went to a thrift store yesterday, didnt really find much. I talked to my mom and she said that i should just go to american eagle if i wanna dress like the late 70s, anyone else agree?

Picture from Henry senoir year, yearbook cover? Sweet. Are those Reebok Air Pumps?

Those uniā€™s would look sweet with a ā€œCharlotteā€ written across the chest in green cursive. Put our new logo in place of th ā€œ76esā€ logo. We could wear those at home or on the road. Sweet!!!

The Colorado @ Baylor game was on ESPNC on Wed. night. I would watch it during commercial breaks of the timeouts. The students and announcers were all dressed in character. However, the players and coaches were all wearing modern garb. I was a little dissapointed. Hopefully, weā€™ll break out old unis. I doubt it, though.