Well, closing in on another season down.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;223317]But donā€™t forgetā€¦ she served on the Selection Committee. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Thatā€™s right and we got Memphisā€™ spot in the Big Dance according to Coach Cal!!! :rolleyes:

Todayā€™s game was ugly and I really donā€™t feel like talking about it right now.

But Coleman was one of about 3 players that came to play today and he got the job done. He showed some assertiveness on the court and with his teammates. At the start of the 2nd half, he looked like the only player determined enough to play the defense needed to win and had a nice blocked shot. Iā€™d have to check, but Iā€™m pretty sure that the bottom fell out once Coleman was taken out of the game in the 2nd half.

[QUOTE=Over40NINER;223317]But donā€™t forgetā€¦ she served on the Selection Committee. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Well be still my beating heart! Can she select our sorry asses into the tourney? NO, well

[QUOTE=survivor45;223320]Todayā€™s game was ugly and I really donā€™t feel like talking about it right now.

But Coleman was one of about 3 players that came to play today and he got the job done. He showed some assertiveness on the court and with his teammates. At the start of the 2nd half, he looked like the only player determined enough to play the defense needed to win and had a nice blocked shot. Iā€™d have to check, but Iā€™m pretty sure that the bottom fell out once Coleman was taken out of the game in the 2nd half.[/QUOTE]

The thing that pissed me off about Coleman (not only today) but the whole season, is that he DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO NOT FOUL! Throughout the season, I saw the same stupid fouls over and over. Donā€™t give me the crap about how he canā€™t move his feet, because when we were playing zone throughout the season he still committed stupid fouls.

i won't miss lutz next year.

Nominated for post of the month.