We're baaaack!

[COLOR=navy]The [/COLOR][COLOR=navy][B]NEW YORK YANKEES [/B]are back baby and we’re ready to go! October baseball is back in the BOOGIE DOWN BRONX![/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000080][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000080]DJ has been MVP worthy all season while becoming the all-time hit king for the Yankees, breaking Lou Gehrig’s record.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000080]ARod has simply been great. Yes he had problems this offseason but he has redeemed himself with hard work and play. Not to mention he’s dating Kate Hudson.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=navy]Texieria has transformed this team into a defensive supreme while knockin’ in rbi’s left and right.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=navy][/COLOR]
[COLOR=navy]We can go on and on and on about how amazing this team is this year, but we honestly don’t have enough time or space.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000080][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000080]We make deals and break records.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000080][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000080]26. Get some.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=navy]The [/COLOR][COLOR=navy][B]NEW YORK YANKEES [/B]are back baby and we're ready to go! October baseball is back in the BOOGIE DOWN BRONX![/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000080]DJ has been MVP worthy all season while becoming the all-time hit king for the Yankees, breaking Lou Gehrig’s record.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000080]ARod has simply been great. Yes he had problems this offseason but he has redeemed himself with hard work and play. Not to mention he’s dating Kate Hudson.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=navy]Texieria has transformed this team into a defensive supreme while knockin’ in rbi’s left and right.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=navy]We can go on and on and on about how amazing this team is this year, but we honestly don’t have enough time or space.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000080]We make deals and break records.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000080]26. Get some.[/COLOR]

The key to the season was Hughes solidifying the bullpen to set up Rivera.

And I’m sorry Kate Hudson is ehhh, if you are going to talk about any player’s girl it has to be Minka Kelly.

Pretty gay post and what exactly is your point? Too bad in recent history your guys have done nothing but CHOKE. Expect your pitching to disappear in the ALDS and your chances of winning about the same time.

[B]The key to the season was Hughes solidifying the bullpen to set up Rivera.[/B]

And I’m sorry Kate Hudson is ehhh, if you are going to talk about any player’s girl it has to be Minka Kelly.

very strong point. and yes minka is a treat. DJ is king.

Pretty gay post and what exactly is your point? Too bad in recent history your guys have done nothing but CHOKE. Expect your pitching to disappear in the ALDS and your chances of winning about the same time.

Aren’t you an Indian’s fan?

Pretty gay post and [B]what exactly is your point[/B]? Too bad in recent history your guys have done nothing but CHOKE. Expect your pitching to disappear in the ALDS and your chances of winning about the same time.

Welcome to Yankees Universe. Anything and everything ALWAYS revolves around THE NEW YORK YANKEES.

You are welcome.

[COLOR=#000080] Not to mention he's dating Kate Hudson.[/COLOR]

pics or this Kate Hudson individual doesn’t exist!!!

And I'm sorry Kate Hudson is ehhh,
really???????????

Admins!

Can we not block the MLB Forum like we do the Politics Forum?

I find professional baseball talk during football season offensive and tasteless. It disgusts me and makes me taste vomit in my mouth. Please do the board a favor and block this forum like Politics so that the deluded followers of this dying “activity” can go away to their troll holes.

:biggrin:

[QUOTE=Charlotte2002;432948]Aren’t you an Indian’s fan?[/QUOTE]

Yep and we suck this year there is no denying that. Please look at your worst losses in history and the last couple times you’ve played us in the playoffs if you want to talk crap.

pics or this Kate Hudson individual doesn't exist!!!!!!!!!

really???

She has a cute face but it has aged some.

Minka Kelly is the real deal…she is 29 but can play a HS cheerleader on TV…that is no joke.

Admins!

Can we not block the MLB Forum like we do the Politics Forum?

I find professional baseball talk during football season offensive and tasteless. It disgusts me and makes me taste vomit in my mouth. Please do the board a favor and block this forum like Politics so that the deluded followers of this dying “activity” can go away to their troll holes.

:biggrin:

Sorry. But thanks for playing. Have a great day.

Yep and we suck this year there is no denying that. Please look at your worst losses in history and the last couple times you've played us in the playoffs if you want to talk crap.

The Indians are becoming a farm system for playoffs teams like the Pirates.

How many WS did you guys win throughout those years?

If we are a farm system then you should expect your beloved Yankees to play better against them. Poor Joba.

If we are a farm system then you should expect your beloved Yankees to play better against them. Poor Joba.

Since then that is what you have become. Too bad it will be years before you get in the position to do that again.

When will they give Wedge another extension?

[QUOTE=SWOLE49er;432960]Sorry. But thanks for playing. Have a great day.[/QUOTE]

Yankee fans = The Tarhole Walmart fans of probaseball

Don’t provoke him with statements like that.

Wedge is gone at the end of the year.

Just for future reference your worst 3 losses:

Aug. 31, 2004: Indians 22, Yankees 0
July 29, 1928: Indians 24, Yankees 6
April 19, 2009: Indians 22, Yankees 4

Wrong. The red sox would win that contest. The “fans” that came out the wood work after they won the world series is gross. The story is always the same…“I have a friend who’s brother’s family is from boston…so I’m a legit fan…” Please. Get off the bandwagon and take the stickers and/or tags off the brand new hat you just bought from lids…or wal mart.

IDGAF probaseball

My bro-law has two of the unholy sports trifecta:

Yan-keys fan
Tarhole fan

If he were a Cowboys fan he’d be completely intolerable.

IDGAF probaseball

My bro-law has two of the unholy sports trifecta:

Yan-keys fan
Tarhole fan

If he were a Cowboys fan he’d be completely intolerable.

:lmao: