We're baaaack!

Wedge is gone at the end of the year.

Just for future reference your worst 3 losses:

Aug. 31, 2004: Indians 22, Yankees 0
July 29, 1928: Indians 24, Yankees 6
April 19, 2009: Indians 22, Yankees 4

Those are meaningless regular season games. If you brought up Game 4 ALDS in 97 or Game 2 ALDS in 2007 you would have been better off.

Yeah, since football started, baseball has been put on the back burner. But once October rolls around, baseball is king. MLB playoffs trump over any other postseaon except college basketball. Plus, there really isnt anything like October in the Bronx… I would know :shades:

I just thought it was a fun fact for future reference. I wasn’t going to get into our recent playoff matchups because that’s a sore subject for Yankees fans.

I just thought it was a fun fact for future reference. I wasn't going to get into our recent playoff matchups because that's a sore subject for Yankees fans.

Its really not though.

2009 AMERICAN LEAGUE EAST DIVISION CHAMPIONS! OCTOBER BASEBALL IS BACK IN DA BOOGIE DOWN BRONX! AND WE AINT DONE YET BABY! WOOOO!!!

IDGAF probaseball

My bro-law has two of the unholy sports trifecta:

Yan-keys fan
Tarhole fan

If he were a Cowboys fan he’d be completely intolerable.

I can’t help but smile every time I see your signature.

BTW I’m an SF Giants fan so I’m pretty depressed at how this season is concluding. We went 5-1 against the Rockies in our last two series and then we lost series to the Padres and Cubs to really put a damper on things. We’re still in it mathematically but that’s about the only way we’re in it.

As an Angels fan, I am 100% in favor of the Yankees being in the playoffs every year. In fact, if you guys could be the ONLY AL East team in the playoffs, I would be ecstatic.

[QUOTE=NewYorkNiner;432982]Yeah, since football started, baseball has been put on the back burner. But once October rolls around, baseball is king. MLB playoffs trump over any other postseaon except college basketball. [/QUOTE]

Unless you look at television ratings…

The regular season is complete…but the only season that matters begins Wednesday. Welcome to October. Welcome to YANKEES UNIVERSE.

The regular season is complete…but the only season that matters begins Wednesday. Welcome to October. Welcome to YANKEES UNIVERSE.

In other interesting news… I farted.

The Yankees and that silly ball park they play in could cease to exsist to tomorrow and I would be more concerned about how green my grass is.

just checking…who’s your team?

Just tried to get open to the public tickets on ticketmaster but no luck. Friend of mine got Game 5 ALDS, which I hope doesn’t even happen.

Just tried to get open to the public tickets on ticketmaster but no luck. Friend of mine got Game 5 ALDS, which I hope doesn't even happen.

i registered for World Series tickets this weekend. it shall be glorious!

i registered for World Series tickets this weekend. it shall be glorious!

Stub Hub the cheapest seats for Game 1 WS are $345. I have been to the ALDS and ALCS, so now I just want to go to the WS. Probably won’t happen this year though.

When you win a World Series this decade then toot your horn again.

80% of your World Series titles were pre-1979. 75% pre-1963.

I think Yankee fans are more like Kentuck b-ball fans who live off the old days and think Iba is still coaching. Stengel is gone and ain’t coming back.

I think Yankee fans are more like Kentuck b-ball fans who live off the old days and think Iba is still coaching. Stengel is gone and ain’t coming back.

How many people under 30 can say they watched their team win 4 championships?

we’ll give you the opportunity to think about what you really just posted. as an educated (hopefully…if not I understand…) human being, you know better. we forgive you.

[QUOTE=Mullins Maniac;434977]When you win a World Series this decade then toot your horn again.

I think Yankee fans are more like Kentuck b-ball fans who live off the old days and think Iba is still coaching. Stengel is gone and ain’t coming back.[/QUOTE]

98% of the chicks I laid were pre-1996. Didn’t mean it wasn’t great, doesn’t mean I haven’t been laid since and doesn’t mean I can’t get laid now.

In fact it means nothing.

10 more to go…

[QUOTE=Mullins Maniac;434977]When you win a World Series this decade then toot your horn again.

I think Yankee fans are more like Kentuck b-ball fans who live off the old days and think Iba is still coaching. Stengel is gone and ain’t coming back.[/QUOTE]

2000 is this decade ya dummy