what are we missing?

i can’t figure this out. we had the PG of the A-10. the FOY. the inside-game of the year. the perimeter game of the year. the 'stache came back…
huh???

We are missing shots, that’s for sure

I guess we were missing the bad loss.

COHONES

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Balls

Shots and someone to step up when Green struggles.

TEAM DEFENSE!!! Eventhough, I can’t really remember when we ever really had that.

When we had Galen and KP

When we had Galen and KP[/quote]Cedric, Lew, Kevin, Melvin, and Chad

Leemire

A coach

:wink:

1. pump fake
  2. defense

john wall

[quote=“ConcordNiners, post:12, topic:22464”]A coach

How about one of those Mc D all americaricans to go with the Very good playrers we have now. Wouldn’t it be great to go in and get 1111111111111111111111 or 2 a yr? ??? ? Ok, we’ll take Hinson, CJ Leslie, Ed Davis, Weirs, Plumlees, AND Tyler Lewis and be a top 10 team with Coach Lutz.

IF we finish strong we’ll upgrade in talent!!! We already have a top notch PG ready to go, and another guard lined up.

Neeed a big time shoooter AND ATHLETE at the 2/3.

;)[/quote]

Well played.

We are missing a PG and a wing that can shoot from the perimeter. AJ and Dew have no jumper, and Dijuan has to be 10’ open before he will take it or make it. Defenses can sag and double Shamari and Bras to no end. Derrio is no longer a secret.

Well played.

We are missing a PG and a wing that can shoot from the perimeter. AJ and Dew have no jumper, and Dijuan has to be 10’ open before he will take it or make it. Defenses can sag and double Shamari and Bras to no end. Derrio is no longer a secret.[/quote]

DH has won us a bunch of games. Briscoe will be the PG that we need, along with some real Guards to got Derrio.

Well played.

We are missing a PG and a wing that can shoot from the perimeter. AJ and Dew have no jumper, and Dijuan has to be 10’ open before he will take it or make it. Defenses can sag and double Shamari and Bras to no end. Derrio is no longer a secret.[/quote]

DH has won us a bunch of games. Briscoe will be the PG that we need, along with some real Guards to got Derrio.[/quote]

No doubt Dijuan has helped us win many games, but against guards with his quickness or that have a 4"-5" height advantage, he is often rendered ineffective at both ends of the court. I’m not picking on him because of his size, but him not being able to shoot from behind the arc at times when he is open leaves the offense with fewer options and makes us easier to defend. Dijuan’s 3pt% may be decent, but it’s because he is over selective in taking the shot and is usually 10’ open when he shoots from 3.

Seriously- we are missing a PG that is a threat with the ball and a 3 that is a threat with the ball. Put Ian on the floor and you have the world guarding 2 players in the half court set.

Love Harris’ heart, but he’s limited by height and shooting ability. Dew and Wilderness just aren’t threats unless it’s layups or put backs- personally I’d give KJ some of those minutes.

We’re pretty good when Green’s on, when he’s off, we’re not going to beat a good team and now that teams have figured that out they’re keying on him and we haven’t had anyone step up. Going to be a long 5 games if someone doesn’t grow a set.

I watched game on computer and honestly for the last several games Niners just need to play harder, with more meaning, get to the ball, forget about the game coming to you, take control of the game, hustle, hustle, hustle. Make some gd shots once. Got schooled from the 3 point line in your house? Unacceptable. When they got and took the lead, they were playing more physical, then they fucking lay back. Loots needs to get on their asses just a little more.