What Chapel Hill hardcores think about you

[QUOTE=Chipper;298932]Excellent points. Whatā€™s the purpose of this thread anyway? Is it for damage control for the comments made by Barney and Goober? Can we get a link to this site?[/QUOTE]

I could give you a link, but itā€™s a pay board. Inside Carolina, football premium.

I didnā€™t write ANY of those posts. Iā€™m just the messenger. And again, like any other thread, if you donā€™t want to read it, donā€™t click it. If the mods want to delete the thread (and I see no reason they should), thatā€™d be OK by me. If they want to ban me (and I see no reason they should), thatā€™d be OK by me too.

Over40, I was not sports editor when Charlotte joined CUSA, so Iā€™m not sure why you keep repeating that story like itā€™s about me.

I didn't write ANY of those posts. I'm just the messenger. And again, like any other thread, if you don't want to read it, don't click it. If the mods want to delete the thread (and I see no reason they should), that'd be OK by me. If they want to ban me (and I see no reason they should), that'd be OK by me too.

Touch on the sensitive side this morning Mike? Little victim complex going on?

If you havenā€™t been banned to date are you really thinking weā€™d ban you for this? Iā€™m fairly certain the answer is no, so I fail to see what use that comment has.

Lighten up Francis.

[QUOTE=Mike_Persinger;298937]I could give you a link, but itā€™s a pay board. Inside Carolina, football premium.

I didnā€™t write ANY of those posts. Iā€™m just the messenger. And again, like any other thread, if you donā€™t want to read it, donā€™t click it. If the mods want to delete the thread (and I see no reason they should), thatā€™d be OK by me. If they want to ban me (and I see no reason they should), thatā€™d be OK by me too.

Over40, I was not sports editor when Charlotte joined CUSA, so Iā€™m not sure why you keep repeating that story like itā€™s about me.[/QUOTE]

As I posted yesterday, who cares about what the hardcore ā€œblue fairiesā€ think. Are you pouting Mike? Who pissed in your corn flakes this morning?:shades:

Once again, this is our house and youā€™re a guest. Itā€™s just plain and simple as that. If you want to come and hang out, cool. If we pissed you off and you donā€™t like it. Take the ball and go back to your court. Nobody forces you to come here and post. But, you donā€™t come here and set the rule on who should click this and read that. Can you dig it?

Have you ever thought about getting into comedy Mike? Youā€™re quite a funny guy.
Guess what? Sometimes, the messenger does get beat up.:tongue:

I donā€™t really want to keep this going, but Mike has the right to post information on here that people may (and do) find interesting. Donā€™t bash him just because youā€™re not interested. If it upsets you, move on. Other people enjoyed reading their comments, as I would with hearing what other schools think as well.

Last time I checked some stuff was posted on this thread that was somewhat interestingā€¦ kindof a view from the ā€œother sideā€ - and last time I checked it was good to get to know the enemy, and its [I]obvious that they dont know us.[/I]

I also never got the impression that mike was trying to harass us. I think that some of you are overanalyzing everything he says. If you guys are offended by something that happened in the past, quite bringing it up. Iā€™m getting sick of watching every thread (some of which are interesting) turn into a bash Mike P thread. Its like watching a fight between a couple of brothers, only its worse, because I actually waste my time reading it while trying to find some interesting comment regarding the original intentions of the thread.

I think the boat was missed here. It isnā€™t who is doing the talking it is the fact that someone other than us is talking about it. The fact that our football prospects are being discussed on other forums is a good thing. The opinions stated are irrelevant IMO, the topic is the key.

There is no such thing as bad publicity.

You guys realize he works for a newspaper where his job is to inform, right?

I agree with S9er.

[QUOTE=CharSFNiners;298969]You guys realize he works for a newspaper where his job is to inform, right? [/QUOTE]
I think some Niners feel he has not always informed the public. But this is a different issue. I found the responses interesting and I agree with s9erā€™s point too.

My concern is that we read comments like these and then become too complacent before having a bomb dropped on us telling us we canā€™t have football.

I think some Niners feel he has not always informed the public. But this is a different issue. I found the responses interesting and I agree with s9er's point too.

My concern is that we read comments like these and then become too complacent before having a bomb dropped on us telling us we canā€™t have football.

I didnā€™t say he informed the public, just informed, he still gets to choose the content.:tongue:

I was glad to see that not all were blowhards, & some supported us.
The ones who are against us, why do they care?