What does everybody think of my return?

p.s. why edit out **** and not shit?

then all of savio’s shouts couldn’t be read.

If I know which 4 letter word you are talking about, then I would say that it is because F seems to be a lot worse than S. Ass and damn almost aren't even cuss words anymore. Bitch is getting that way now too. Then I think you've got bastard and shit, and finally the F bomb. We just un-astrisked cock and maybe in a few years to general public will be ready to un-astrisk F aswell.

[QUOTE=49or bust;234639]If I know which 4 letter word you are talking about, then I would say that it is because F seems to be a lot worse than S. Ass and damn almost aren’t even cuss words anymore. Bitch is getting that way now too. Then I think you’ve got bastard and shit, and finally the F bomb. We just un-astrisked cock and maybe in a few years to general public will be ready to un-astrisk F aswell.[/QUOTE]

“Bitch” and “Bastard” are actually legitimate words. The bitch had puppies. Bob Huggins is a… wait a minute.

I’m trying to remembe George Carlin’s 7 words you cannot say on television.

[QUOTE=49or bust;234639]If I know which 4 letter word you are talking about, then I would say that it is because F seems to be a lot worse than S. Ass and damn almost aren’t even cuss words anymore. Bitch is getting that way now too. Then I think you’ve got bastard and shit, and finally the F bomb. We just un-astrisked cock and maybe in a few years to general public will be ready to un-astrisk F aswell.[/QUOTE]

i don’t know about you, but i like ****ing a lot more than shitting.