What if Beilein goes to State then WVU goes after Huggins

We'll let you know when we need a coach to land us on probation in order ot win, okay?

:confused:

Sloan put State on probation?

You guys better do something to start winning.

Hey, how about Bob Valvano!!! Since they obviously can’t do a damn thing without that Valvano name. Try checking out the high school coaching ranks. You might get one of them to interview before they realize what they are doing. Here’s a hint, alcohol might help the negotiations. Shhhhhhhhh

Good or bad we got him. I call him the guy that leads our basketball team. What do you call the guy leads your basketball team?

What do you call the guy that leads your football team?

Pack, we all wish we could have a football team as good as NC State.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Hey, how about Bob Valvano!!! Since they obviously can't do a damn thing without that Valvano name. Try checking out the high school coaching ranks. You might get one of them to interview before they realize what they are doing. Here's a hint, alcohol might help the negotiations. Shhhhhhhhh

So which is it? Herb was a great coach or we can’t do anything without Valvano? I think that’s better then not doing anything period.

Pack, we all wish we could have a football team as good as NC State. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yeah… 5 bowl games in 6 years… Tell me again how many have you been to little girl?

now you are just wasting our time. “what to do call your football coach” hardy hardy har. you must be a Farva look-a-like from super troopers

wow do “bigger” schools not know any trash talking besides bashing us on our non existant football team. If you are calling me an idiot packattack you’d might want to revamp your arguements to include something besides football. We’ve heard the “you guys suck because you don’t have football” arguement numerous of times. It has become redundant and does piss us off anymore.

State has football??!!!

Pack, how old are you, 16?

NC STATE Sucks. That school talks more crap about their athletics that haven't won shit in 30 years.

State fans needs to face the fact that their football and basketball programs are terrible, lower bottom of the ACC.

Lol, when did ya’ll go to the Final 4?

[QUOTE=franchise49er;170980]State has football??!!![/QUOTE]

Not really. But they have someone with fluffy hair who walks around in red sneakers on Saturdays.

wow do "bigger" schools not know any trash talking besides bashing us on our non existant football team. If you are calling me an idiot packattack you'd might want to revamp your arguements to include something besides football. We've heard the "you guys suck because you don't have football" arguement numerous of times. It has become redundant and does piss us off anymore.

Okay? :confused:

Then I guess you guys suck because you’re not good at basketball?? What else do you want man?

allie, I think he is actually younger than 16. How about Corchiani for coach? He likes to play within the “lines”, as we all know.

[QUOTE=packattack;170977]Yeah… 5 bowl games in 6 years… Tell me again how many have you been to little girl?[/QUOTE]

The basketball team has been to five straight NCAAs and that’s not good enough.

Again, the football jab is juvenile. Come up with something original.

[QUOTE=packattack;170985]Okay? :confused:

Then I guess you guys suck because you’re not good at basketball?? What else do you want man?[/QUOTE]

Maybe to argue with someone that actually went to NC State?

how do we suck at basketball we’ve made the NCAA Tourney the 3rd most from this state in the last 10 years only people to make the dance more than us are Crapel Hill and Duke.

Pack, how old are you, 16?

uh… sure

actually he is probably a 28 year old, 6 year senior trying to pass college algebra

how do we suck at basketball we've made the NCAA Tourney the 3rd most from this state in the last 10 years only people to make the dance more than us are Crapel Hill and Duke.

And how many tournament games have you won? And what conference were you guys in?