What if Beilein goes to State then WVU goes after Huggins

Does this even make sense???? Isn't mike and delonte the very reason we have something in common with k-state...

good try i guess…

now…go get turned down by another coach!!!

Actually no you wouldn’t have it in common with them, because they have them and you don’t. Isn’t it embarassing to lose the best recruit you ever have to one of the two worst teams in the Big 12?

And what’s that say about you that so many coaches are “turning us down” (however if ANY of you knew what you were talking about you would know that neither Beilein or Lavin turned us down, they both wanted the job and contracts didn’t work out) and your coaches’ name has never and will never come into play? LOL.

so “good try i guess…”

Now… go lose to Richmond a couple more times. Hopefully you guys can make it to the semifinals of the Northeast Missouri Central Community College Conference Tournament this year. And speaking of tournaments when are you guys gonna win a tournament game again? Or hey, maybe we’ll play you in football this year?

You’d think fans that ONLY have basketball (if that’s what you guys want to call it) to cheer for would actually know what they’re talking about. I guess not.

You guys be happy being mediocre in a horrible conference. But don’t ridicule us when we don’t follow your lead. I guess you guys are happy with 3rd and 4th place finishes (not in the ACC but your shitty conference) and first round tournament losses in both the conference and NCAA tourneys. But we are not. I guess we forgot that your goal is to be mediocre.

Charlotte University… hahahahah
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

When the term “laughing stock” no longer applies to NC State’s program you’ll be entitled to talk smack. Shouldn’t you be getting interviewed for the position right now?

[QUOTE=packattack;170930]And what do UNC- Charlotte and Winston Salem State have in common?

National Championships

ANd what do UNC- Charlotte and Kansas State have in common?

Not Delonte Hill and Michael Beasley cause they have them and you don’t

Have fun next year in the Atlantic Sun Junior College Conference!

:lmao: :grin: :lmao: :grin: :lmao: :lol: :tongue: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :grin:[/QUOTE]

Congrats! Your school is the laughing stock of of college basketball. State fans ran off a great coach and now they look like idiots.

Congrats! Your school is the laughing stock of of college basketball. State fans ran off a great coach and now they look like idiots.

Now I see why Lutz is still at Charlotte. You guys think Sendek was a “great” coach.

1 sweet 16 in 10 years.
0 ACC tournament titles.
0 ACC regular season titles.
0 Banners hung.

Yep GREAT coach.

I’ll say it again, you guys ridicule us because we aren’t content with mediocrity. Just because you are doesn’t mean we have to be.

Someone let me know when being one of 15 schools to have 2 national championships is the “laughing stock” of college basketball.

LOL and you guys don’t think the rest of the college basketball world is laughing at you losing the best player you have had to a sellar-dweller in the Big 12.

Atlantic 10 second place trophy… hahahhahahahahhahahhah… ahhh hahahhahahhh… are you serious? And you’re saying we are the laughing stock. Ahhh hahahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahahahhhahahhaah. Wow.

What do you guys do during football season?

We’ll let you know when we need a coach to land us on probation in order ot win, okay?

whats the matter with you pack? Your school is not any better than charlotte… I know because I transfered here from there because it sucked so bad. NC state wishes they could be on the same level as UNC and Duke, but its not going to happen. You ran off your coach who got you to the tournament year after year, and now you can’t hire any one else because your standards are out the effing roof. come off your pedestal back to reality. Your goals are rediculous and your attitude is the problem

NC STATE Sucks. That school talks more crap about their athletics that haven’t won shit in 30 years.

State fans needs to face the fact that their football and basketball programs are terrible, lower bottom of the ACC.

i don’t know why we even care about this dude. State is going to be horrible next year and this is his way to cope with it.

[QUOTE=packattack;170952]Now I see why Lutz is still at Charlotte. You guys think Sendek was a “great” coach.

1 sweet 16 in 10 years.
0 ACC tournament titles.
0 ACC regular season titles.
0 Banners hung.

Yep GREAT coach.

I’ll say it again, you guys ridicule us because we aren’t content with mediocrity. Just because you are doesn’t mean we have to be.

Someone let me know when being one of 15 schools to have 2 national championships is the “laughing stock” of college basketball.

LOL and you guys don’t think the rest of the college basketball world is laughing at you losing the best player you have had to a sellar-dweller in the Big 12.

Atlantic 10 second place trophy… hahahhahahahahhahahhah… ahhh hahahhahahhh… are you serious? And you’re saying we are the laughing stock. Ahhh hahahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahahahhhahahhaah. Wow.

What do you guys do during football season?[/QUOTE]

State has been mediocre since 83 and got luck then. State hasn’t been good in basketball for decades. You sound like a Tar Heel fan always talking about crap that happened decades ago. At least they have won recently. Time to face the facts. Look, I’m not normally a State basher as my uncle played quarterback for the pack way back but today’s State fans are freaking delusional.

Oh yea, the football crack, you get a ZERO for originality on that one. Don’t you guys want to fire Amato also?

i don't know why we even care about this dude. State is going to be horrible next year and this is his way to cope with it.

You’re probably the biggest idiot on this board, just from my perspective.

Pack, you’re the one who looks like an idiot coming on someone else’s board bashing them. Why’d you come over here anyway? You want Lutz or something?

NC STATE Sucks. That school talks more crap about their athletics that haven't won shit in 30 years.

State fans needs to face the fact that their football and basketball programs are terrible, lower bottom of the ACC.

:huh:

You’re in the Atlantic 10.

You’re in the Atlantic 10.[/QUOTE]

Yea well at least we have a coach.

Pack, you're the one who looks like an idiot coming on someone else's board bashing them. Why'd you come over here anyway? You want Lutz or something?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yea well at least we have a coach.

You call him a coach?

why does state say they need to compete with UNC and Duke, WF whips their ass every year too

wow, you’re right! we are in the A-10! way to go! I knew state fans knew something

You never answered my question. WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?

You’re in the Atlantic 10.[/QUOTE]

Says the boy without a coach lost on the wrong board.

[QUOTE=packattack;170966]You call him a coach?[/QUOTE]

Good or bad we got him. I call him the guy that leads our basketball team. What do you call the guy leads your basketball team?