what is a true "niner fan"?

we just faded in men’s bb. our women just played into the second round of the wnit (at halton). our golfers just came in second at a significant tournament. we whipped clem’s-son in baseball. our women’s soccer kicks a$$. etcetcetc
what is the definition of “bleeds green”?

go…!

Don’t forget that the Softball team beat NCSU twice today. Niners 3 – ACC 0 this week.

excellent!
any comments?

Second round this Sunday NC A&T vs. Charlotte @ 3:00 PM (Halton Arena).

Come out and support the Team. They’re fun to watch ! ! !

[quote=“Niner89, post:4, topic:22810”]Second round this Sunday NC A&T vs. Charlotte @ 3:00 PM (Halton Arena).

Come out and support the Team. They’re fun to watch ! ! ![/quote]

i’ll watch this thread to see which ‘true niner fans’ ball up. or whatever…

im the tru niners fan … nuff said

[quote=“earlyniner, post:5, topic:22810”][quote=“Niner89, post:4, topic:22810”]Second round this Sunday NC A&T vs. Charlotte @ 3:00 PM (Halton Arena).

Come out and support the Team. They’re fun to watch ! ! ![/quote]

i’ll watch this thread to see which ‘true niner fans’ ball up. or whatever…[/quote]You’re the only one left. The last of a dying breed.

If you’re a “rook” you can’t be a true niner fan.

a true niner

-pledged FSLs on the day CHP said yes.
-knows what day it was that they pledged their FSLs
-paid for them, full or initial installment, as soon as they were told money was being collected
-doesn’t worry about where their seats will be in the football stadium

an un-true niner

-pledged FSLs on the day CHP said yes
-uses google to figure out what the date was that CHP made his decision on football
-says they wil pay for their FSLs, but hasn’t got around to it, yet OR
will pay as soon as someone tells them where their seats will be in the stadium.

[quote=“JoeSixPack, post:9, topic:22810”]a true niner

-paid for them, full or initial installment, as soon as they were told money was being collected

an un-true niner

-uses google to figure out what the date was that CHP made his decision on football
will pay as soon as someone tells them where their seats will be in the stadium.[/quote]

I will pledge and pay when i get a job, i was an unemployed student then and am an unemployed alum now.
Small chance I will be at the WNIT game Sunday, I’ll be in Fayetenam for my mom’s birthday, I was there tonight, and got told to shut my a$s up by a G-W fan.

[quote=“itsbraille49, post:10, topic:22810”][quote=“JoeSixPack, post:9, topic:22810”]a true niner

an un-true niner

will pay as soon as someone tells them where their seats will be in the stadium.[/quote]

I will pledge and pay when i get a job, i was an unemployed student then and am an unemployed alum now.
Small chance I will be at the WNIT game Sunday, I’ll be in Fayetenam for my mom’s birthday, I was there tonight, and got told to shut my a$s up by a G-W fan.[/quote]Worst fan ever. I’m going to show this post to Ginger Duster.

[quote=“NLP, post:11, topic:22810”][quote=“itsbraille49, post:10, topic:22810”][quote=“JoeSixPack, post:9, topic:22810”]a true niner

an un-true niner

Small chance I will be at the WNIT game Sunday, I’ll be in Fayetenam for my mom’s birthday, I was there tonight, and got told to shut my a$s up by a G-W fan.[/quote]Worst fan ever. I’m going to show this post to Ginger Duster.[/quote]

Like he ever had a chance.

I true niner fan would of told the GW fan to shut the hell up. :smiley:

Too late, she’s spoken for. She’s sweet on my kid. She was makin goo goo eyes at him at the preseason event.

[quote=“Nugget, post:2, topic:22810”]Don’t forget that the Softball team beat NCSU twice today. Niners 3 – ACC 0 this week.[/quote] ;D ;D ;D

I almost fought a gang of Clemson students in an Anderson, SC Hooters while defending the Niners and busting on the ACC about 5 years ago.

Does that qualify?

BTW, I could defend us 5 years ago, getting harder and harder…

watching blow out games on channelsurfing.net

anyone who is all for breaking NCAA rules to sign a 5 star recruit! We need a dirty coach! WE NEED HOSTESSES!

Let’s see, a true Niner fan? Hmm, I hate the ACC and I’ve purchased a couple of FSL’s. You won’t catch me wearing any college paraphernalia other than the 49ers. I’m trying to brainwash others into at least becoming somewhat of a fan…

[quote=“JoeSixPack, post:9, topic:22810”]a true niner

an un-true niner

I’m neither True or un-True I guess… I’m so confused in Niners life.