What is your Coolest piece of Niner Memorabilia?

I saw the thread by Nugget about the Great Gold Rush Auction, and it gave me this idea.

Mine is a Pink Soccer jersey that I got last year after the breast cancer awareness game. It was made much cooler when we made it to the college cup.

That would definitely be my framed basketball jersey signed by Bobby Lutz and Leemire Goldwire. A few on here have seen it. It’s pretty impressive.

I also have every Niners bobble head.

I will post a pic of the jersey when I get back to NB.

My coolest is the Final Four plaque. It’s not unique, but it’s something I was after for quite a while and my in-laws gave it to me for Christmas one year shortly after my wife and I were married.

I guess my most unique item is a signed basketball of the 2001-2002 basketball team that I have in a case I custom ordered to display it in. A friend-of-a-friend won it as a prize from a radio station, and I wound up with it. Still hangs on the wall in my living room. :slight_smile:

Final Four plaque, 2 of every bobblehead except for Katie Meyer…yes, even Gay Aiken. Lots of old school Niner hats and trinkets.

Mine has got to be a signed ticket by my favorite player, Alexander Kuehl, from his last Niner home game. I’ve got it framed on my wall. The ticket itself is pretty faded and I hate I never put it behind better glass. I remember seeing him at the gas station on the corner of 49 and what is now John Kirk and introduced myself. I was maybe 7 or 8 years old at the time and he bent down to get eye level with me and gave me a long talk. His accent was thick but he told me to stay in school and not do drugs. It was awesome.

At least you listened to him about one of those things.

I’ve always wanted a Final Four plaque but not sure where to get one.

I’d sell you mine…but you can’t afford it you’ve got those “kids” to pay for. :stuck_out_tongue:

Beer mugs from the '76 NIT and '77 NCAA teams.

Autographed Curtis Withers Team USA jersey.

clt was given seeds from Rodney White.

The plants are growing strong and smell pretty good as well.

My top three are:
A 77-78 press guide.
Jason dominic’s uniform from 1997.
A signed poster from Jarvis that they gave away at midnight madness in 1994.

I have the Final Four wooden plaque which is awesome.

My holy grail though is an autographed basketball by Cedric Cornbread Maxwell. It was years ago that I got it. Prime Time was live from Dixie’s one day and Cedric was on. I got off work, went and bought a basketball and Sharpe and headed to Dixie’s. I waited til he got off the air and was leaving and asked him to sign it.

I know he’s a raging douche about us most times, but he’s still the greatest Niner of all time, so I’ll take it.

i handed over my final four plaque to judy the day t-will and his mother made the official visit. it’s either the one in the ‘official collection’ or it was sold at auction–either was fine with me. i can’t find the bb that cedric and don pearce autographed and brought to my son in the hospital (he had been hit by a car–just fine now.) SIDE NOTE: john kilgo arranged for him to sit next to the stage–body-cast and all–for the elton john concert at the old independence coliseum. bernie taupin brought us the piano bench that elton used that night–autographed by them both. pretty cool.
lots of other ancient 49er stuff–lost (read, thrown out) among the moves. the thing i regret the most are copies of the reams & reams of letters written to recruits from 1971 into the pratt era. also had a final-four team picture with every autograph.

Missed that earlier. That’s kind of awesome.

Good thread. My #12 Charlotte jersey autographed by Lee Gold. And what I have pictured as my avatar. Also, the broken remains of the goal post carried for the March To The Endzone.

Had? Where it be? :frowning: That might be the best collectible listed, or that one could have as a Niner fan.

Tee shirt that days “2013 NCAA Basketball Champions”.

While they don’t match up to any Final 4 memorabilia, I do have an autographed Bobby Lutz bobble head and a t-shirt that reads “Get ready for 2001 - 49er Football is Gonna Give You Some!”

The shirt uses the old logo as our current one hadn’t been designed yet. At the time, I doubted that we’d have a team by 2001, but I KNEW we would have one within my lifetime. I’ll always hold onto it to show my kids.

I have one of the old undefeated football tshirts and a game worn jersey from rashad colemen. I have a few bobbleheads courtesy of Niner89. I haven’t been much on collecting stuff.

I think the best I have though is the Normbulance - it might not be an official piece but give me a few years and I think it will be close.